What's new

High rates of Divorce in Pak society and esp in Military class

I suggest you go walk up to one of our women and tell her she should flash her boobs and *** to you like in West and attain freedom from this burqa.

She would tell you if she want to be repressed in this burqa, probably beat you up like the creep you are.

Our women understand that walking naked for pleasure of horny man isn't freedom and respect. Respect is how Islam has prescribed.

Sadly, this western idea of nakedness - freedom is slowly seeping in but the ones that do follow it are considered whoreish and easy to bed and not liked. So they're a source of shame for their family rightly.

Don't like our culture? Good. We will enjoy your naked women while protecting ours. Parade them in the name of freedom while everyone measures their measurements.
He didn't say anything about women going around naked. Burqa isnt the only acceptable form of Islamic wear for women, hijab and niqabs are as well.

Or are you calling women who wear the hijab and niqabs whores?

Why are you posting Jordan Peterson? The man hates muslims. Also, he's just an over all dishonest piece of shit.

This is what I can't stand these kinds of comments. You abuse religion when its convenient, and ignore it when it isnt convenient.

Marriage is a social contract. Not religious.

It is a legal document signed between two adults with the state as a witness.

With unemployment as high as it is. It is a no brainer to solve this puzzle.

Society has failed the test of materialism.

There is no cure to this except strict lawmaking. Sadly we do not have jurists but social commentators of all possible socio politico thought.

I suggest you go walk up to one of our women and tell her she should flash her boobs and *** to you like in West and attain freedom from this burqa.
So, clothing is either fully covered (like Burqa) or completely naked according to you? Does that include yourself? Is that what you see on the streets where you live? One half of the town walking naked and another covering up everything except eyes? or where did you learn this wonderful idea?

Pakistan is essentially a 'white worship' society. What the Westerner believes today, his sychophantic follower will believe tomorrow.

They have stopped thinking for themselves, and their only belief is in their own inferiority.

All the more reason to bring back Islamic culture and heritage. We need to ask tough questions to both men and women of our society, do they want to become totally shameless like the West, or to recover their dignity and self-respect? I think most would support Islamic mores, even if they don't practice them personally.

Let me give you guys a little insight into where this radical feminism and SJW trend is leading the American Muslims. Mostly Arab Muslim brotherhood org like CAIR, ISNA, MSAs, Black civil groups, Ahmadiyyas, and private 'Islamic' seminaries/universities are pushing it.

ilhan-omar-lgbt.png

muslim-caucus-rashida.jpg

5cd5636f2500005500a1af50.jpeg

Screenshot_20190331-152839-e1563652700620-555x1024.jpg

muslim-caucus-qasim-rashid.png

Why are you posting Jordan Peterson? The man hates muslims. Also, he's just an over all dishonest piece of shit.

This is why I can't stand these kinds of comments. You abuse religion when its convenient, and ignore it when it isnt convenient.

He has many legitimate points... You don't have to ignore people just because they don't align with your sentiments a 100%.

By dismissing all critics you are playing the role of an ostrich.

He has many legitimate points... You don't have to ignore people just because they don't align with your sentiments a 100%.

By dismissing all critics you are playing the role of an ostrich.
You'd have a point if you used someone who actually has a point. All his points are either actually wrong, or vague and misleading, and in fact, that is Peterson's entire shtick. He makes a vague statement, and when someone calls him out for it, he says that never said/meant that.

He's an unreliable source.

All the more reason to bring back Islamic culture and heritage. We need to ask tough questions to both men and women of our society, do they want to become totally shameless like the West, or to recover their dignity and self-respect? I think most would support Islamic mores, even if they don't practice them personally.

Let me give you guys a little insight into where this radical feminism and SJW trend is leading the American Muslims. Mostly Arab Muslim brotherhood org like CAIR, ISNA, MSAs, Black civil groups, Ahmadiyyas, and private 'Islamic' seminaries/universities are pushing it.

ilhan-omar-lgbt.png

muslim-caucus-rashida.jpg

5cd5636f2500005500a1af50.jpeg

Screenshot_20190331-152839-e1563652700620-555x1024.jpg

muslim-caucus-qasim-rashid.png
Your little insight is cherry picking, and you know it.

All his points are either actually wrong, or vague and misleading, and in fact, that is Peterson's entire shtick. He makes a vague statement, and when someone calls him out for it, he says that never said/meant that.

The videos were posted with respect to the topic of feminism and breakdown of family values... To that point ... Show me where or what he stated was wrong?

Give me one reference from the video with a false statement?... Just one.

Just saying you don't like him isn't good enough.

Instead of making stupid comments, how about producing actual facts and statistics.

Also, instead of blaming feminists, how about asking what the problem with those marriages were?

This is the reason why I barely log in anymore, because I have to be constantly reminded about just how little people actually know about the subjects they talk about.
I think the personal insults are uncalled for. She has stated her opinion based on personal accounts.
If you read the post she has “produced actual facts an statistics” - mainly the four families she has seen disintegrating and personally knew them. Additionally as she has stated, she knows these families personally so probably has a good idea of the problems - although its your right to politely ask for more information.

The videos were posted with respect to the topic of feminism and breakdown of family values... To that point ... Show me where or what he stated was wrong?

Give me one reference from the video with a false statement?... Just one.

Just saying you don't like him isn't good enough.
I'll do you one better, here is a few links explaining just why Jordan Peterson's views on feminism are misguided, from people who are far smarter than me and you...

https://www.chatelaine.com/opinion/jordan-peterson-gender/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/style/jordan-peterson-12-rules-for-life.html

https://www.therecord.com/opinion-story/8799753-be-wary-of-jordan-peterson-s-views-on-gender-roles/

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

I think the personal insults are uncalled for. She has stated her opinion based on personal accounts.
If you read the post she has “produced actual facts an statistics” - mainly the four families she has seen disintegrating and personally knew them. Additionally as she has stated, she knows these families personally so probably has a good idea of the problems - although its your right to politely ask for more information.
I'm not insulting this person personally, I'm insulting this person's ridiculous comment.

And no, that's not facts and statistics, you and I both know that's a stretch. This person stated anecdotes, not evidence. Just because me and my friend both stubbed our toe against a car tire, doesn't mean there is an epidemic of people stubbing their toes on car tires. 4 families can't even considered a proper sample size.

Also, I have no reason to believe this person is speaking the truth, as they could very easily be lying. I don't automatically believe everything I read on the internet.

What I want to ask is, why is Pakistan heading in this direction? For the sake of Allah, we have a history in which we progressed, Islamic golden age, but we never gave up our principles. Why can't we emulate that in today's age?

Look at the west not how much it has developed, but its society as a whole, tell me that is what you want in Pakistan? 50% divorce rate, Feminism, Mgtow (a reaction to feminism), hypergamy, LGBTQ, need I go on?

Feminism is a hidden poison in disguise, Pakistan will go through the same stages as the west, at its peak you will have MGTOW, where women (through feminism) are brainwashed to hate men, and men (through MGTOW) are brainwashed to hate women and only use them as sex objects or completely abandon them.

Why don't Muslims just follow the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet? Hasn't Islam been perfected, and if its an issue of development and progress, well check your history, Islamic history, check out the golden age of Islam. Our ancestors didn't have to compromise on their deen to make such great achievements.

And if you all think Pakistan is in a deep crux now, wait until you adopt feminism, next you will adopt LGBTQ, next you will adopt like here in Canada, beastiality so long as there is no penetration, next you will consider Pedophilia as here in the west they are considering, don't believe me

Here is also why Feminism became mainstream...

Only reason I am making this comment is because I have love for Pakistan and don't want it to go down and under, and InshAllah this message reaches as many as possible so you can all pass it along.

She would tell you if she want to be repressed in this burqa, probably beat you up like the creep you are.

Our women understand that walking naked for pleasure of horny man isn't freedom and respect. Respect is how Islam has prescribed.

Sadly, this western idea of nakedness - freedom is slowly seeping in but the ones that do follow it are considered whoreish and easy to bed and not liked. So they're a source of shame for their family rightly.

Don't like our culture? Good. We will enjoy your naked women while protecting ours. Parade them in the name of freedom while everyone measures their measurements.
so essentially you are saying that beyond 'shuttle cock burq' there is just nakedness?

Doesn't make them any smarter than me or you. They have their own opinion or agenda. Nobody is universally accepted.

I'll go back to the original point. Give me a reference from the 3 videos I posted that in your opinion are incorrect or so aberrant that you don't think the video can be posted here.

I'll take a wild guess.... You don't have anything that challenges his position intellectually.

What I want to ask is, why is Pakistan heading in this direction? For the sake of Allah, we have a history in which we progressed, Islamic golden age, but we never gave up our principles. Why can't we emulate that in today's age?

Look at the west not how much it has developed, but its society as a whole, tell me that is what you want in Pakistan? 50% divorce rate, Feminism, Mgtow (a reaction to feminism), hypergamy, LGBTQ, need I go on?

Feminism is a hidden poison in disguise, Pakistan will go through the same stages as the west, at its peak you will have MGTOW, where women (through feminism) are brainwashed to hate men, and men (through MGTOW) are brainwashed to hate women and only use them as sex objects or completely abandon them.

Why don't Muslims just follow the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet? Hasn't Islam been perfected, and if its an issue of development and progress, well check your history, Islamic history, check out the golden age of Islam. Our ancestors didn't have to compromise on their deen to make such great achievements.

And if you all think Pakistan is in a deep crux now, wait until you adopt feminism, next you will adopt LGBTQ, next you will adopt like here in Canada, beastiality so long as there is no penetration, next you will consider Pedophilia as here in the west they are considering, don't believe me

Here is also why Feminism became mainstream...

Only reason I am making this comment is because I have love for Pakistan and don't want it to go down and under, and InshAllah this message reaches as many as possible so you can all pass it along.

i agree with western society heading to a point where there will be very few left interested in raising families
but in regards to your second point of Quran and Sunnah, the problem is, we never agree on what is what, main belief is clear, rituals are quiet same as well, but when it comes to issues of daily life, we differ, hence unable to give a legal form of governance,

New generation wife’s aren’t ready to take old generation mother in-law and Sis in-law abuse or BS.

What she usually do, is use her cellphone and call her friends and mother or sister. Now they start giving her all the wrong suggestions without know the whole situation.

And argument plus financial and other stresses lead to Divorce.

Doesn't make them any smarter than me or you. They have their own opinion or agenda. Nobody is universally accepted.

I'll go back to the original point. Give me a reference from the 3 videos I posted that in your opinion are incorrect or so aberrant that you don't think the video can be posted here.

I'll take a wild guess.... You don't have anything that challenges his position intellectually.
You realize that those articles address similar points that he spouts in those videos, right? Except the first; the first is a really weird pick.

I'll take a wide guess here and say you didn't read them, especially the rational wiki article, which details his entire belief system and tips it apart.

As for them being as smart as your or me, that doesn't really matter, look at the content before making that judgement.

So the first video really has nothing to do with feminism. I dont know why you posted it. He's mainly talking about how men act towards women, and doesn't really explain why women dont understand this, and just makes a weird blanket statement. He also bases his argument on a fictional story.

The second video, there are a number of problems with his views, but I'll take his Margaret Atwood comments and how all feminists hated her for making certain comments, when it was only a small subset, and even the interviewer (who's a feminist) pointed this out and how she agreed with Atwood, but Peterson STILL insisted that she was wrong.

The third video is just Peterson making vague statements, and when the Cathy Newmancomes to a conclusion, he rebukes Cathy and says "I didn't say that", and he does that constantly in the video. This is the reason why Cathy ended up looking bad in the video, because he set himself up for all eventualities, with those vague statements, which includes the infamous "so you're saying" moment. The entire premise was flawed from the beginning, but cathy was too upset to notice that this was exactly what Peterson was doing. By saying that the only two options were an overgrown child (basically lazy man) and a respectable man, he set the entire debate to be entirely a out this false choice.

There, you asked for one and I gave you three.

So I'm pretty convinced you just picked these three videos, after googling Jordan Peterson in like 2 to 3 minutes, without checking their content. In fact, I did a quick google search, and these three videos were pretty much at the top, so that doesn't really help your argument all that much.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom