What's new

High profile terrorists busted in Pindi

dabong1

<b>PDF VETERAN</b>
Reaction score
By Shakeel Anjum

RAWALPINDI: In a remarkable breakthrough, the Rawalpindi police have busted a terrorist outfit, arresting nine persons belonging to various cities of Sindh and the Punjab, and recovering a large cache of explosive material besides detonators, and hand grenades from their hideout.

City Police Officer (CPO), Rawalpindi, Rao Muhammad Iqbal, while addressing a hurriedly-called press conference in his office on Thursday, said the Rawalpindi police had foiled the plans of the terrorist outfit.

The radicals, who belonged to a Kenyan terrorist outfit named Azmaray, had a plan to target sensitive installations as well as important political personalities on 23rd March, he disclosed. Rao Iqbal said the Rawalpindi police and the CID, in a joint venture, busted the group of extremists involved in various terrorist activities in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

The terrorists were involved in the killing of Lt Gen (Surgeon) Mushtaq Baig in a suicide attack on February 25, 2008 near the Nadra Kiosk at the Mall, Rawalpindi. They were also involved in the suicide attack on a bus of the Army Medical Corps on February 4, 2008 near the NLG Building in the jurisdiction of R A Bazaar Police Station claiming lives of seven Army officers and injuring 45 Army officials, the CPO said and added that they had confessed to their involvement in the Melody Market and the Denmark Embassy suicide attacks and the blast in an Italian Restaurant in Islamabad Supermarket.

Muhammad Alyas alias Qazi Jamil, s/o Muzaffar Khan, r/o village Dandi, Talagang, Chakwal, Muhammad Rizwan, alias Shamsul Haq, s/o Taj Muhammad, Mohajir Camp, Ghaus Nagar, Baldia Town, Karachi, Dr Abdur Razzaq, s/o Muhammad Ali, Manga Mandi, Lahore, Faisal Ahmad Khan, s/o Bashir Ahmad Khan, r/o Rori Road, Kalor Kot (Bhakkar), Zeeshan Jalil, alias Khizar Adnan, r/o B-12, Block-4, Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi, Muhammad Sarfraz, alias Gul Muhammad Khan, s/o Muhammad Ibrar Khan, r/o B-5, Bostan-e-Rafi, Malir Road, Karachi, Muhammad Naeem Shakar, alias Saeed Ullah, s/o Aslam Shakar r/o Roshanpura, Shaikhupura, Muhammad Nadeem, alias Salah-ud-Din Ayubi, s/o Muhammad Riaz r/o Tatraal, and Usma Bin Waheed, alias Hidayatullah, s/o Hafiz Waheed Ullah, r/o 415-A, Royal Store, Old Bhakkar, were among the alleged terrorists arrested by the CID and the Rawalpindi police.

Rao Iqbal disclosed that Dr Abdur Razzaq, who was claimed to be among the missing persons, was an active member of the terrorist outfit.The CPO said the CID and the Rawalpindi police, on the revelation of the suspects during the interrogation, conducted a raid on the hideout in Dhok Lakhan, Rawalpindi, and recovered huge quantity of explosive material and other items for preparing explosives, including 100 kilogram explosive material ready for explosion, four bags of potassium powder, caustic soda (two bags), 50 detonators with wires, a timer machine, 25 electric wires, four hand grenades and eight pistols.

Rao Iqbal said the saboteurs came from Wana after they were assigned their targets in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. He said that SSP (Operation) Sardar Maqsood, DSP (Cantt Circle) Raja Abdul Hafiz, Basharat Abbasi (SHO RA Bazaar), Babar Mumtaz (SHO Westridge), Muhammad Jamil Baig (SHO Cantt), Ejaz Hussain Shah (SHO New Town), Musaddaq Hussain (SHO Sadar Bairuni) and officials of the Elite Force were included in the investigation and raiding team.

AFP adds: Police said the gang was linked to al-Qaeda and the Taliban. &#8220;They were involved in logistics and providing suicide bombers to hit targets,&#8221; a senior police official said. He said the gang&#8217;s ringleader had been identified as Mohammed Ilyas, also known as Qari Jamil, a former prisoner at the US-run Guantanamo Bay.

According to senior police officers, the gang was linked to Osama al-Kini, Al-Qaeda&#8217;s top commander in Pakistan, who was killed in a US missile strike earlier this year in South Waziristan.

Gang of high profile terrorists busted in Pindi

major of the above news is false I would like you guys to browse

the above news clearly says that this guys zeeshan jalil was captured from rawalpindi......and he was found with explosives and stuff....this guy is missing from 18 october his wife has entered a petition in the court that he has been kidnapped from some so called Law enforcing agencies now he has been recovered from rawalpindi this all is false I know this guy zeeshan jalil very good he is one of my school friends I KNOW THAT HE IS NOT A TERRORIST... please please all of you guys dont just believe every thing that comes on the news I am sorry to say that we say that pakistan has democracy but in reallity we are still in the phase of dictatorship what ever our so called GOD says our government does it with DUE RESPECT it the end I would like all of you to search zeeshan jalil on google you guys will find that this guys wife has pleaded many websites to recover her husband....the deceision is now in your hand to say that this was a MAJOR BREAKDOWN or a false ENCOUNTER.....
Jaasif

major of the above news is false I would like you guys to browse

the above news clearly says that this guys zeeshan jalil was captured from rawalpindi......and he was found with explosives and stuff....this guy is missing from 18 october his wife has entered a petition in the court that he has been kidnapped from some so called Law enforcing agencies now he has been recovered from rawalpindi this all is false I know this guy zeeshan jalil very good he is one of my school friends I KNOW THAT HE IS NOT A TERRORIST... please please all of you guys dont just believe every thing that comes on the news I am sorry to say that we say that pakistan has democracy but in reallity we are still in the phase of dictatorship what ever our so called GOD says our government does it with DUE RESPECT it the end I would like all of you to search zeeshan jalil on google you guys will find that this guys wife has pleaded many websites to recover her husband....the deceision is now in your hand to say that this was a MAJOR BREAKDOWN or a false ENCOUNTER.....
Jaasif

Your name Jassif sounds more like those from Arab countries.

And if you know this arrested man Zeeshan Jalil so well then FIA, CID can include you also in the investigation to find reality of Zeeshan and your claims too.

Can this forum help FIA and CID in this regard ?

what good will do to CID and FIA after busting me neither I nor my friend Zeeshan is a terrorists nor we have any information regarding any thing both of us were living our lives they have kidnapped zeeshan and now they are setting him up in some case may be they will do the same with me after all they have to make their Dictator GODS happy

I found this on the internet about Zeeshan Jalil:

A letter from the wife of Zeeshan Jalil,

I would like to introduce myself as the wife of Hafiz Zeeshan Jalil s/o Muhammad Jalil Khan (Retired Professor N.E.D University) who was recently kidnapped then furthermore was found out that he had been taken by some unknown agency on 18th October, 2008 from Mazar-e-Quaid.

my whole family and I are in great distress we are absolutely horrified by this whole situation. I have three young children, Zainab 4 years old, Sarah 2 and a half years old and Muhammad Salahuddin 11 months old. u can visualize how horrifying my situation is when suddenly someone’s husband is missing and she has to raise three little children alone.
i’d like to question u that what kind of a society are we living in? Isn’t there a little bit of humanity left in the people of our country. What crime did my husband commit? Was it the crime that he was a hafiz-e-QURAN, kept a beard and offered his prayers five times daily in masjid? Is it a crime to practice our religion Islam even in the country which is named “ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN”. How can u take a person unlawfully? my brother-in-law Ibrahim Jalil was driving his personal car (Mitsubishi lancer Z-4519) from jail road, when a white Toyota corolla (# plate unknown) overtook his car and forced him to stop by showing him weapons. He stopped his car and one person pulled him out and put a sack over his head. They led him into their car and one person from gang started to drive ibrahim’s car. I’d also like to mention that my mother-in-law at that time was admitted in Hamdard University Hospital (Taj Medical Complex) as she had recently underwent a major operation and Ibrahim Jalil (brother-in-law) was going to discharge her from the hospital. Further on they took ibrahim jalil (brother-in-law) and roamed around the locality for about an hour, all the time questioning him, at last they stopped their car near resident engineering office mazar-e-quaid. They ordered him to call his younger brother zeeshan jalil and tell him a story that, “my car’s petrol is finished and I don’t have money.

Come immediately at resident engineering office mazar-e-quaid”. I also want to mention that the whole time they were black mailing ibrahim jalil that you are at our shooting range. And if don’t do what we order u then we will shoot u. And at the place where the incident took place, there was a ranger’s mobile. After half and hour my husband zeeshan jalil arrived on his bike where they seized him. My husband tried to defend himself and ran to the ranger’s for help but the rangers without asking any thing handed him over to them when they told the ranger’s that “we are special police”. I also want to mention that they were in civil dress. Sir after this shocking incident we were not able deal with the situation. We had no idea what to do! Who to go to. we have never had to face these kinds of terrible situations. We are simple people, living simple lives. My husband and brother-in-law (ibrahim jalil) mutually ran a general and medical store, which consumed at least 18 hours seven days a week. My husband had no time for any other activity. after they took my husband unlawfully. we had no way out except for the way to court. we have entered the petition in high court. Our two hearings have passed uptil now but still no result has been attained. We r absolutely helpless. It’s almost been one and a half month and our anxiety is increasing day by day.

I request u to help us to your greatest extent and to further appeal THE PRSIDENT OF PAKISTAN MR. ASIF ALI ZARDARI, THE PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN MR. YOUSUF RAZA GILANI, CHIEF MINISTER OF SINDH MR. QAIM ALI SHAH, all higher government officials and to the people of Pakistan to have some humanity and to help us in this difficult moment.

PLEASE RETURN ME BACK MY INNOCENT HUSBAND!

Zeeshan Jalil, Another Missing Pakistani | Dr Aafia Siddiqui - The Prisoner 650

what good will do to CID and FIA after busting me neither I nor my friend Zeeshan is a terrorists nor we have any information regarding any thing both of us were living our lives they have kidnapped zeeshan and now they are setting him up in some case may be they will do the same with me after all they have to make their Dictator GODS happy

Why do you think Government of Pakistan is arresting innocent men and claiming they are terrorists? The letter from your friend's wife is very emotional and I feel sad after reading it.

my friend i am too very sad over what has happened with my friend infact with many muslims I dont know why they are doing such massacre, dont they have a heart in their chests or will they never die may be in this world they can achieve their goals but in the life here after what will they do???

my friend i am too very sad over what has happened with my friend infact with many muslims I dont know why they are doing such massacre, dont they have a heart in their chests or will they never die may be in this world they can achieve their goals but in the life here after what will they do???

Why would Government of Pakistan kidnapp him and say he's a terrorist? It doesnt make any sense to me. What do you think?

what can I say may be to prove that they are TRUE allies in the war against terror or some thing like that or to prove that having a beard or living your life according to islam, praying 5 times a day is against the laws of pakistan

I found this on the internet about Zeeshan Jalil:

A letter from the wife of Zeeshan Jalil,

I would like to introduce myself as the wife of Hafiz Zeeshan Jalil s/o Muhammad Jalil Khan (Retired Professor N.E.D University) who was recently kidnapped then furthermore was found out that he had been taken by some unknown agency on 18th October, 2008 from Mazar-e-Quaid.

my whole family and I are in great distress we are absolutely horrified by this whole situation. I have three young children, Zainab 4 years old, Sarah 2 and a half years old and Muhammad Salahuddin 11 months old. u can visualize how horrifying my situation is when suddenly someone’s husband is missing and she has to raise three little children alone.
i’d like to question u that what kind of a society are we living in? Isn’t there a little bit of humanity left in the people of our country. What crime did my husband commit? Was it the crime that he was a hafiz-e-QURAN, kept a beard and offered his prayers five times daily in masjid? Is it a crime to practice our religion Islam even in the country which is named “ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN”. How can u take a person unlawfully? my brother-in-law Ibrahim Jalil was driving his personal car (Mitsubishi lancer Z-4519) from jail road, when a white Toyota corolla (# plate unknown) overtook his car and forced him to stop by showing him weapons. He stopped his car and one person pulled him out and put a sack over his head. They led him into their car and one person from gang started to drive ibrahim’s car. I’d also like to mention that my mother-in-law at that time was admitted in Hamdard University Hospital (Taj Medical Complex) as she had recently underwent a major operation and Ibrahim Jalil (brother-in-law) was going to discharge her from the hospital. Further on they took ibrahim jalil (brother-in-law) and roamed around the locality for about an hour, all the time questioning him, at last they stopped their car near resident engineering office mazar-e-quaid. They ordered him to call his younger brother zeeshan jalil and tell him a story that, “my car’s petrol is finished and I don’t have money.

Come immediately at resident engineering office mazar-e-quaid”. I also want to mention that the whole time they were black mailing ibrahim jalil that you are at our shooting range. And if don’t do what we order u then we will shoot u. And at the place where the incident took place, there was a ranger’s mobile. After half and hour my husband zeeshan jalil arrived on his bike where they seized him. My husband tried to defend himself and ran to the ranger’s for help but the rangers without asking any thing handed him over to them when they told the ranger’s that “we are special police”. I also want to mention that they were in civil dress. Sir after this shocking incident we were not able deal with the situation. We had no idea what to do! Who to go to. we have never had to face these kinds of terrible situations. We are simple people, living simple lives. My husband and brother-in-law (ibrahim jalil) mutually ran a general and medical store, which consumed at least 18 hours seven days a week. My husband had no time for any other activity. after they took my husband unlawfully. we had no way out except for the way to court. we have entered the petition in high court. Our two hearings have passed uptil now but still no result has been attained. We r absolutely helpless. It’s almost been one and a half month and our anxiety is increasing day by day.

I request u to help us to your greatest extent and to further appeal THE PRSIDENT OF PAKISTAN MR. ASIF ALI ZARDARI, THE PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN MR. YOUSUF RAZA GILANI, CHIEF MINISTER OF SINDH MR. QAIM ALI SHAH, all higher government officials and to the people of Pakistan to have some humanity and to help us in this difficult moment.

PLEASE RETURN ME BACK MY INNOCENT HUSBAND!

Zeeshan Jalil, Another Missing Pakistani | Dr Aafia Siddiqui - The Prisoner 650

Sorry dude this is same ol same ol when they get caught they are always the best law abiding citizens i call it crocodile tears.:police:

Hmmmmm i smell propogenda.

what can I say may be to prove that they are TRUE allies in the war against terror or some thing like that or to prove that having a beard or living your life according to islam, praying 5 times a day is against the laws of pakistan

If thats the case them MILLIONS of Pakistanis are against the laws of Pakistan.

Sorry dude this is same ol same ol when they get caught they are always the best law abiding citizens i call it crocodile tears.:police:

Those men accused have to be given a fair trial and there has to be solid evidence to convict them. If there's no evidence, then they are innocent.

Back
Top Bottom