What's new

Hidden camera discovered in female washroom of a school in Karachi

alex pitters

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Video shared on social media shows hidden cameras installed in a women’s washroom at a private school in Karachi, Pakistan.

The Sindh Education Department suspended a private school’s registration on Friday and ordered its administration to provide a show-cause notice after hidden cameras were discovered in its washroom.

Source: https://insiderpaper.com/hidden-cameras-women-washroom-karachi-haracks-school/

The school administration, on the other hand, has maintained that the cameras were installed in the restrooms for “monitoring purposes,” local news channel reported.

“The Directorate of Inspection & Registration of Private Institutions Sindh found hidden cameras installed in women’s washroom of a private school named The Haracks School located at Chappal Sun City Scheme 33 Karachi,” a journalist tweeted. “The school’s registration has been cancelled by the Dirpis.

WTF, I thought some boy(s) did it but this retarded and shameless school proudly admitted they themselves did it.

Shameful act. The management should be punished and blacklisted.

Pakistani hotels are full of such cameras in rooms.

This nation is morally bankrupt and worse than "Kaafir" countries now.

nation of 220 million and only one thing on mind
even so-called leader of nation; the gut eating women; busy recording men having sex
A political leader's extramarital affair and rape videos would have made shit storm in a kafir country, but only in Muslim country that shameful leader is still holding his position and proudly giving interviews on TV.
When you get leaders like NS and Zardari then rest assure Allah is not happy with you, a complete morale decay, in very near future Pakistan will be worst than denmark.

Last edited:
I don't know why they don't punish such acts. severe punishment is necessary. i think people of Pakistan will destroy this country. We blame governments, institutions etc. real problem is the act of people or how they behave. We don't learn ethics, social science in any Class. We are animals. People blame dogs because they bite. I have seen people who throw stones on dogs. Crazy animals. I have seen my own country selling our national animal for some dollars. This is a country where even animals aren't safe. Animal abuse, human abuse, every type of abuse, violence exists. Most rape cases not reported. Now this hidden cameras. why not hang the people? Throw them in front of lions so that they can eat these low life. Is this a country or jungle? Without punishment, these people will continue to behave like animals.

Let's start with corruption. Carefully arrest people. We know they will get bail or will be set free, thanks to lawyers and judges. i say let's capture them all and transfer them all away from population. I suggest a nuclear strike on these corrupt and low life people with live streaming on every channel. Only through hard way, they will learn. We should test our nuclear missiles. We need live targets. We can't put dummies. let's start severe punishment. You can see people crying randomly after this strike. I just want complete control of somebody, an authority or even dictator. Just teach us a lesson. I want to see flash. I want to hear them crying. These corrupt people, these low life, have destroyed our country.

wait, you guys should see the video on basis of which this "article" is written, here are my observations

1. Camera is installed not in the stalls but in the area where you wash your hands
2. It is not hidden, it's concealed in the wall
3. The video shows it's a boys washroom, the person making the video knew exactly where to go

The angle of Camera, what it will record ? but whoever did it must be brought to justice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom