What's new

Hi

FL-COP

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have been a member since 2011 but haven't posted much. I use the forum to gain knowledge and learn about current events that aren't being reported on mainstream media.

1. My interests
Reading, fishing and public speaking.

2. What I do for living?
I am a Law Enforcement Officer in US.

3. How did I find PDF?
Probably Googled something, I'm glad I found it.

4. What interests me here?
learning about new developments around the world and the mindset of other people across the globe.

5. What is my profession?
I am a Law Enforcement Officer.

6. Future plans?
Try to do something that makes this world a better place. Would live to retire in Pakistan and to see what it's like to live there.

Glad to see someone serving in Law enforcement , Hope to hear from you more :)

I have been a member since 2011 but haven't posted much. I use the forum to gain knowledge and learn about current events that aren't being reported on mainstream media.

1. My interests
Reading, fishing and public speaking.

2. What I do for living?
I am a Law Enforcement Officer in US.

3. How did I find PDF?
Probably Googled something, I'm glad I found it.

4. What interests me here?
learning about new developments around the world and the mindset of other people across the globe.

5. What is my profession?
I am a Law Enforcement Officer.

6. Future plans?
Try to do something that makes this world a better place. Would live to retire in Pakistan and to see what it's like to live there.
Why American Police doen not behave well with Black Ppl?

Thats actually a misconception, american media sells negativity. I am not saying that there aren't bad apples but we try our best to weed them out. I believe in treating everyone with respect.

I agree the US Media actually profits more from race baiting than actually solving soceital problems of the Black and Hispanic communities

Same I wasnt born in Pakistan as well but I am proud of my identity you must know some folks working for the NYPD here as well that are Pakistani

I do, there seems to be a greater influx of southeast asians into this profession.
Same I wasnt born in Pakistan as well but I am proud of my identity you must know some folks working for the NYPD here as well that are Pakistani

Hi, welcome!

If you need any help saving america from an ufo attack, my services are available, at the right price.

Back
Top Bottom