What's new

Hi. ..why I can't open new threads ?

SuperSubrayan

Reaction score
Country
India
Friends why I can't post new threads ? I crossed 100 post already and confirmed my account. ..

Any idea ?

Friends why I can't post new threads ? I crossed 100 post already and confirmed my account. ..

Any idea ?

No Idea.. I was holding the title you currently have "Full Member" until my 1,999th Post.. May be you too have to get there to be able to open new threads..

May it is due to the fact that there might be some similar thread and you did not post in that. This happened when I tried to post so had to completely change the title.

No Idea.. I was holding the title you currently have "Full Member" until my 1,999th Post.. May be you too have to get there to be able to open new threads..
:hitwall: 1999 posts

:taz:

May it is due to the fact that there might be some similar thread and you did not post in that. This happened when I tried to post so had to completely change the title.
I can't open new thread ... any where other than here :lol:

:hitwall: 1999 posts

:taz:
No hard feelings mate!! May be I am wrong too. Lets wait for some pro to answer u on this.. Meanwhile try opening new thread after every round figure you achieve.

No hard feelings mate!! May be I am wrong too. Lets wait for some pro to answer u on this.. Meanwhile try opening new thread after every round figure you achieve.

I can't see New Thread option mate ... Wonder what's the problem . May be some glitches ???

@WebMaster ?

I have the same problem.....the MODs on this forum should at least let me know whats going on..... i have tried to post for two days now......this is ridiculous.

I have the same problem.....the MODs on this forum should at least let me know whats going on..... i have tried to post for two days now......this is ridiculous.

if you can't see the button, that means, you are blocked by the froum itself. probably auto-block or mods did it.

I also can't open a thread

Neither of you can post threads until you meet a minimum post count requirement. Posts in the Member's Introduction section and Member's Club do not count towards this total. Posts must be made elsewhere on the forum.

One-liners or trollish content also doesn't count... because we'll mark it as spam and delete it, putting you back at square one.

Make quality comments and make a few more of them and you'll have the necessary user rights soon enough.

Neither of you can post threads until you meet a minimum post count requirement. Posts in the Member's Introduction section and Member's Club do not count towards this total. Posts must be made elsewhere on the forum.

One-liners or trollish content also doesn't count... because we'll mark it as spam and delete it, putting you back at square one.

Make quality comments and make a few more of them and you'll have the necessary user rights soon enough.
Aye aye captain

Back
Top Bottom