What's new

Hi everyone,I am Terry Tang ,your chinese friend ;)

i am Terry tang , 33year's old, working base is shanghai ,china., and take business trip very oftenly to XinJiang ,the northwest province of china ,which is really near pakistan .

since i was a kid , i have heared a lot information of pakistan, and very interested in .

Now I am running my own business of Publich secuirty ,and bidding the project of your capital airport .

wish I am participate the one belt on road future for both countres, and welcome pakistan friend visiting shanghai .

thanks.

Pic 1 . i drove with another friend, from shanghai to Xinjiang- Urumuqi ,in 42 hours
View attachment 544123

Pic2 I drove crazyly to the dersert then traped, east XinJiang . Local friends helps me out.
View attachment 544120
Pic3. I went to border of China-Pakistan at KashiGar, the beautiful secen of KaraKorum Road ,chinese side.
View attachment 544121

Hi

Salem.
Disclaimer: Stay away from your Chinese brothers on PDF.

Why ?

He seems to be educated, open minded... at first glance.
I don't want him to be tainted by the behavior of few CN members.

What is the purpose of New Blood...if it turns dark the moment it's out...

Welcome to PDF again after like Turkey which is country that Pakistanis hold dearly as a bro China is good friend and neighbor for us again since you travel to Xinjiang it would be great to learn more about the rich cultural and vast landscapes you seen there but warning there have been some threads in the past opened by Chinese and Turkish members to push their narrative on Xinjiang and trying to make Pakistani members take sides that is discouraged by the mods thankfully however next time check out our side of the Karakourm Highway its worth a trip :smitten::pakistan::china:.I live in the USA but I visit Pakistan once every two years these days to see family and one of my dreams and I am saving money from work is to do a road trip from UK-Japan(via Iran,Pakistan,and China,Russia) I have the route planned out I love road trips better than flying in my opinion plenty of my relatives in the UK have driven from the UK to Pakistan tho via Iran but my uncle this summer is going via Russia and China this time and I wish well inshallah
Karakoram_Highway_truck_jeep.jpg

karakorum_highway_fb.jpg

Oh, I understand that.

I won't talk about politic stuff here, especially something about xinjiang , I just simply love you guys and wanna know each other better.

the trip to KaraKourm highway is for sure, somedays i will drive my own suv to Gwadar port.
i have write that in my trip list

Oh, I understand that.

I won't talk about politic stuff here, especially something about xinjiang , I just simply love you guys and wanna know each other better.

the trip to KaraKourm highway is for sure, somedays i will drive my own suv to Gwadar port.
i have write that in my trip list

Thats good I have family and friends living Pakistan who have visited Xinjiang and told me great stories as well Our people and culture may be very different but lets hope they get closer and the gaps close

i am Terry tang , 33year's old, working base is shanghai ,china., and take business trip very oftenly to XinJiang ,the northwest province of china ,which is really near pakistan .

since i was a kid , i have heared a lot information of pakistan, and very interested in .

Now I am running my own business of Publich secuirty ,and bidding the project of your capital airport .

wish I am participate the one belt on road future for both countres, and welcome pakistan friend visiting shanghai .

thanks.

Pic 1 . i drove with another friend, from shanghai to Xinjiang- Urumuqi ,in 42 hours
View attachment 544123

Pic2 I drove crazyly to the dersert then traped, east XinJiang . Local friends helps me out.
View attachment 544120
Pic3. I went to border of China-Pakistan at KashiGar, the beautiful secen of KaraKorum Road ,chinese side.
View attachment 544121
welcome bro

Back
Top Bottom