What's new

HERON TP XP: THIS DRONE WILL KEEP AN EYE ON PAKISTAN, CHINA AND IT’S COMING TO AERO INDIA 2017

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Heron_TP-XP_Drone_3.jpg

India is planning to purchase new spy drones to keep an eye on Pakistan and China. While the Israeli-made Heron 1 is already in service with the Indian armed forces, India is looking for a longer endurance drone. Enter Heron TP XP.

The XP variant of the drone will make its global debut at the upcoming Aero India at Yelahanka air base located outside Bengaluru. The MALE (Medium Altitude Long Endurance) drone can loiter over the designated target area for more than 30 hours at a stretch and can send back live images from a height of 45,000 feet.

The maker of the drone, Israel Aerospace Industries, has reduced the payload capacity from the usual 1,000 kg to 450 kg to meet the MTCR-2 restrictions. It features satellite communications to securely send data back to base thousands of kilometers away.

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...d-it-s-coming-to-aero-india-2017_-271270.html

Since India's own drones are a failure so it has to as usual buy from other countries. It can be easily be downed by any SAM with a max altitude of 15 km.

Since India's own drones are a failure so it has to as usual buy from other countries. It can be easily be downed by any SAM with a max altitude of 15 km.
According to your theory, fighter plans 4 Gen can be brought down with SAM therefore, you should not have fighter plans. Useless right? I know that you don't trust Indians but what about Israel are you even more Intelligent than our best friend Israel ? For your knowledge these plans are being used for Surveillance purpose within our territory. O I forgot to mention Braak 8 Zindabad!, can shoot down your missile trying to AIM our drones. Heeee

Last edited:
According to your theory, fighter plans 4 Gen can be brought down with SAM therefore, you should not have fighter plans. Useless right? I know that you don't trust Indians but what about Israel are you even more Intelligent than our best friend Israel ? For your knowledge these plans are being used for Surveillance purpose within our territory. O I forgot to mention Braak 8 Zindabad!, can shoot down your missile trying to AIM our drones. Heeee
We will see your systems. Try cross the line. Not even drone will be destroyed but braak 8 along with the base will be destroyed.

Bla bla bla everything destroyed by nukes nukes nukes nukes, DUMB
not nukes. We also have a strong conventional military. Ask your air chief plz. Why he rejected modis idea of air strikes after uri.
Let me tell you at that time your 40 percent of airforce was serviceable only. He later told openly to media. "We cannot fight china and Pakistan simultaneously".

because pakistan have the best tech in the world
your israeli planes were shot before and we will do it again when we get the chance. I can understand your frustration. Rest in peace your soldiers killed with their fighter planes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom