What's new

Hero MotoCorp makes Bangladesh debut

Before opening that big mouth, try to learn some thing...The marketing strategy of two wheeler products in bangladesh
http://www.slideshare.net/sadmanprodhan/the-marketing-strategy-of-two-wheeler-products-in-bangladesh
Before jumping learn to read the post which was quoted.
There are already over a dozen players in the market, Runners and Walton (both Bangladeshi's) are the current market leaders. Hero are just joining a list that includes bajaj and tvs from India and manufacturers from Korea, China and Japan.
Give some links of "Indigenous" industries in Bangaldesh and not just of assembling parts then we will talk.

Bakwass bike of Hero Moto i will advice BD friend not to buy this instead prefer Honda or Bajaj. Hero bike is a matter of Past.

I want to slap whoever took the picture in your avatar. Less aiming of the camera at the butterface, more aiming at those magnificent mammaries.
l3UGl.gif

Thats a damn good shot...You know, I came by a study some time back, it says looking at busty women everyday actually keeps you healthy...lol...

Bakwass bike of Hero Moto i will advice BD friend not to buy this instead prefer Honda or Bajaj. Hero bike is a matter of Past.

The problem with Bajaj is after sales service and also engine build quality, I have had both.In my opinion, if you want a daily commuter, nothing flashy, you go for Hero.Fill it, shut it, forget it, the bike simply keeps running.
But, I must also add, nothing, absolutely nothing in the World can beat the Royal Enfield, thats the Kalashnikov of bikes.

Thats a damn good shot...You know, I came by a study some time back, it says looking at busty women everyday actually keeps you healthy...lol...

The problem with Bajaj is after sales service and also engine build quality, I have had both.In my opinion, if you want a daily commuter, nothing flashy, you go for Hero.Fill it, shut it, forget it, the bike simply keeps running.
But, I must also add, nothing, absolutely nothing in the World can beat the Royal Enfield, thats the Kalashnikov of bikes.
Royal Enfield is the best 1 ever but Hero tech is based on Honda bike which is reliable only for less powerful segment Splendor not for more that 100 cc category.

Royal Enfield is the best 1 ever but Hero tech is based on Honda bike which is reliable only for less powerful segment Splendor not for more that 100 cc category.
You are right.. Thats an image that Hero Motocorp will have to work very hard to shed.

What happened to all the posts of this thread. o_O??

There are more than 20 products expected to be launched between Bajaj, Hero and TVS in the year 14-15. BD friends would get the opportunity to ride them by end of this year..... Good for them

After keeping quiet for a long, Bajaj is planning to come big way this year..... New pulsar series is expected....

Back
Top Bottom