What's new

Here's the video of DRDO NG-ARM trials

sudhir007

Reaction score
DLcL9guVYAA9m1K.jpg
DLcL9x1VYAEgfcv.jpg

Wow surprise,DRDO is doing pretty good job in missile segment. Abdul Kalam must be happy by seeing this from above.

It's looks like a cruise missile to me,what is this missile?

Its an Anti Airfield weapon system.

Not comparable to western quality weapons but nevertheless a good effort to build a weapon at double the cost but half the range

Not comparable to western quality weapons but nevertheless a good effort to build a weapon at double the cost but half the range
Tell me the name a 300km naturalization missile,also the cost of ngarm

So, you have the datum to have compared them?

Could you post the two? We all will get educated.

Is it Nuclear capable?

Why would one use a nuclear device for the role the weapon is being developed for?

Strange question.

Get one thing straightened out. There is nothing called a tactical nuclear device. Anytime a nuclear device is considered, the scenario shifts into strategic domain.

Stop being deluded by rhetoric.

I shall give you an example. Even if a country “A” was to deploy a 0.2 Kt warhead from a 155 mm weapon against troops of country “B” on its own territory, the initiative rests with country “B” on type of response it shall initiate. “B” may choose to retaliate across the spectrum with air launched and missile based nuclear weapons, or may choose to deploy a similar yield weapon of its own singularly or may not respond at all. This flexibility renders the question of nuclear weapon to one of strategic choice.

Extrapolate the same accordingly. Do not get misinformed by most of your fellow country forum members who tout the Tactical Nukes and fire them every other day on PDF.

You will realise what a silly query your question comes out as. No offence.

Is it Nuclear capable?

I'm not sure if you are serious or trolling. But I'll assume good faith, which means I'll assume that you are serious.

The news is about an ARM, which means an Anti-radiation missile. That is, a missile than can detect and "home into" the enemy's sources of radiation - typically, radars.

It has nothing to do with nukes.

It is meant to identify, detect and destroy enemy radars - and thereby, cripple his ability to detect our own forces.

It's a tactical weapon, that could possibly have strategic consequences.

(I'll leave the details to your imagination - or hope that somebody else can explain it better than I can, since I have to be off soon.)

I'm not sure if you are serious or trolling. But I'll assume good faith, which means I'll assume that you are serious.

The news is about an ARM, which means an Anti-radiation missile. That is, a missile than can detect and "home into" the enemy's sources of radiation - typically, radars.

It has nothing to do with nukes.

It is meant to identify, detect and destroy enemy radars - and thereby, cripple his ability to detect our own forces.

It's a tactical weapon, that could possibly have strategic consequences.

(I'll leave the details to your imagination - or hope that somebody else can explain it better than I can, since I have to be off soon.)
Legend says he is using nuclear device in his kitchen for making tandoori.

Back
Top Bottom