What's new

Here's how US fifth-generation aircraft would win in a war against China

Yes, it would be constructive if you do not speak of military issues.

It is common sense. I am ignorant of brain surgery so I do not talk as if I am even a regular doctor. On the other hand, I am a gun owner, so absolutely I can talk about guns. I am also a motorcyclist, so I can talk about motorcycles and motorcycling. Do you understand ?

Thank you for your input, will take it onboard.

IF the views of this person are so invalid... then why bother?

Anyhow, your expert analysis are great value here.

Keep doing the good work.

Thanks!

As I said, there are no way China can wage a war that can threaten Mainland United States, to do that, the Chinese either need to conquer the whole pacific and destroy the US Pacific Fleet (Which is itself impossible) or coercer or force Russia to allow to use it land as a spring board and attack via Alaska/Canada (Which have a lot of ground to cover)

On the other hand, US can always wage a limited War with China within or near the Chinese Soil, and if this is the case, even if US lose this war (Which is highly probable) China would still lose the conflict. Simply because such war will draw China back at least 20 years of development given that most developed cities in China lay in their coastal region, let alone the economic support it enjoy by the west now would be gone.

It is quite stupid for any side to start a war with each other, but if it does, China will lose more than just men and equipment. While US mainland would mostly escape unhurt. So for them equipment lose can be quickly replace, where China cannot.

US war of independence was fought on the continental US. It's a turning point for the fortune of the British empire. Yes, imperial power lossing wars abroad can detrimentally effect it, often times leading to the disintegration and collapse of the empire for empires build on the facade of invincibility.

IF the views of this person are so invalid... then why bother?
How can the readers know if it is invalid unless challenged ?

Let us take a look at your comment again...

In a conflict it is not just a single platform that makes the difference.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/heres-ho...war-against-china.441211/page-4#ixzz4FdPZY2s7
Now let us look at one historical evidence of that challenge...

England and continental Europe are separated by about 100 miles of water at their nearest points, aka the English Channel. Hitler correctly surmised that unless English air power is eliminated, that 100 miles of water would be the death sentence of his soldiers as they cross to invade England. Either the invasion fleet would be sunk or so severely crippled that any remaining German troops that landed would be slaughtered on the English beaches.

The Royal Air Force had to be eliminated.

Entered radar, a new technology.

England was never invaded by the Nazis.

Please be careful from now on.

How can the readers know if it is invalid unless challenged ?

Let us take a look at your comment again...

Now let us look at one historical evidence of that challenge...

England and continental Europe are separated by about 100 miles of water at their nearest points, aka the English Channel. Hitler correctly surmised that unless English air power is eliminated, that 100 miles of water would be the death sentence of his soldiers as they cross to invade England. Either the invasion fleet would be sunk or so severely crippled that any remaining German troops that landed would be slaughtered on the English beaches.

The Royal Air Force had to be eliminated.

Entered radar, a new technology.

England was never invaded by the Nazis.

Please be careful from now on.

Thank you once more.

You see, you have validated my assessment i.e. that your professional views are highly valuable.

This is how this person learns.

Mistakes will be made by the novices... corrections will be bestowed by the experts.

A synthesis emerges... a great learning.

Bless you old man (as they say in british english?)

Now enjoy my esteem and respect!

US war of independence was fought on the continental US. It's a turning point for the fortune of the British empire. Yes, imperial power lossing wars abroad can detrimentally effect it, often times leading to the disintegration and collapse of the empire for empires build on the facade of invincibility.

Actually, in the historical point of view, NO

The term British Empire denoted that the Union of England and Scotland, otherwise known as The Great Britain existed only after 1691 when the English Defeated the Jacobite Movement and form an Union with the Kingdom of Scotland.

The official fall, or turning point of British Empire does not happened until 1915 and during the WW1 where the kingdom was craved and defeated until the American was part of the war, and unofficially, the turning point of British Empire would be during the Napoleonic Wars during the 1800s

British Empire is literally in its prime during the American Revolution, and the only thing that this American Revolution resulting is a country called United States of America, the independent of American Colony play no parts of the fall of British Empire, simply because the American weren't fighting with the Brits in any time after American Independent, except for the one war called War of 1812. the constant war between Britain and France brought to end of both empire, and what Austro-Hungary did during WW1 is just a coup-de-grace

Back
Top Bottom