What's new

Here Comes a New KPK!

Nawaz sharif is chor and zardari is daku, But u will not say anything for Imran khan!

He just said it. On Imran Khan, no sign of acknowledging this by Imranistan so far.
That's a problem with potians. When you tell them about the wrongs their leader or party does, they're like "don't you know Nawaz and Zardari did this and so and so."

Imran was thee change. If what he does is same as what has been happening, how is he any different? Oh right, a new face.

That's a problem with potians. When you tell them about the wrongs their leader or party does, they're like "don't you know Nawaz and Zardari did this and so and so."

Imran was thee change. If what he does is same as what has been happening, how is he any different? Oh right, a new face.
Exactly, Its ironic to see them using the same "Status quo" parties as their point of reference for cover up.....An Irony or a shame? I don't know.

First prove corruption a channel run by a man known for corruption himself spreading lies go and ask people of KPK corruption has reduced massively unlike other provinces
'

hahahaha,

Zaardari and nawaz corruption is proved??

what a double standards!

Brother, i am afraid from that day, when that IK will claim he is prophet or Imam Mehndi , people will still believe him!
Arrey bhai tum aakhir ho kis side per...every now n then you cha nge the goal post.

In surah Anfaal 8 Ayah 22 Allah says "Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb, who have no sense. (22) "

Mei is iss sight pe hon!

and in Surah Zumr 39 Ayah 18 Allah Says "Who hear advice and follow the best thereof. Such are those whom Allah guideth, and such are men of understanding."

and In surah Furqan 25 Ayah 44 Allah Says "Or deemest thou that most of them hear or understand? They are but as the cattle - nay, but they are farther astray"

so mei iss side pe, jo apni eyes ko open rakhtay han, mei leaders ka slave nai hon!

Brother, i am afraid from that day, when that IK will claim he is prophet or Imam Mehndi , people will still believe him!

In surah Anfaal 8 Ayah 22 Allah says "Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb, who have no sense. (22) "

Mei is iss sight pe hon!

and in Surah Zumr 39 Ayah 18 Allah Says "Who hear advice and follow the best thereof. Such are those whom Allah guideth, and such are men of understanding."

and In surah Furqan 25 Ayah 44 Allah Says "Or deemest thou that most of them hear or understand? They are but as the cattle - nay, but they are farther astray"

so mei iss side pe, jo apni eyes ko open rakhtay han, mei leaders ka slave nai hon!
The problem with us Pakistanies are when we can't convince anyone then we try blackmail emotionally by involving religion. No wonder why everybody laughing at us. How easy things are in our religion where you can mould things according to your requirement.

Keep living in denial.

The problem with us Pakistanies are when we can't convince anyone then we try blackmail emotionally by involving religion. No wonder why everybody laughing at us. How easy things are in our religion where you can mould things according to your requirement.

Keep living in denial.

Brother,

The according to me is for Pakistan's are, we always try to impose the decisions, yes People love IK, then its also the fact some people also love Nawaz sharif, and some also love Zardari , some people also love sheikh rasheed!

But its not that people that if i love Imran khan, then i want to all the other's also love Imran khan! its not possible brother.

Always use your brain, then u understand, that all the leaders have merits and demerits!

Nawaz sharif is chor and zardari is daku, But u will not say anything for Imran khan!

He just said it. On Imran Khan, no sign of acknowledging this by Imranistan so far.
WTH are u talking about even he knows i have negative views about all the politicians including IK

i think we are all muslims here u should refrain from saying something like that

Brother

Nawaz and zardari are both corrupt, including Imran khan,

Nawaz zardari involved in financial corruption.
and Imran khan involved in moral corruption.

nothing changed.

So that makes it ok for Nawaz and Zardari to rule but not Imran. Bhai mera Imran na to government main ha or na he opposition leader, haan us ki party PTI ki government ha KPK main so some responsibility of mismanagement in KPK falls on him lakin her baat per sirf Imran ko nashaana banana jab ka dorsi taraf Nawaz sharif sb hain jo khud PM hain or in ki jamat majority main government main ha or phir be mulk ka yeh haal ha. Aik taraf woh admi ha jo kabbi government main nahi aya or dorsi taraf woh jo 5 bariyan la chuka ha, dono sa main sa zayda nuksaan kis na poonchaya Pakistan ko or kis ko utha ker bahir phnakna chaie. Think!

bro im not gona defend it. but its called nepotism .
There is a visible change . Things are much more transparent. Imran already removed some ministers. KPK atisaab commison is doing fantastic job better then any other proviance. PTI ended one alliance bcoz of corruption . Already alot is done more is coming .

U have every post against PTI but non against PMLN . rana masood caught on camera taking bribe still he is minister have u ever made a thread about it?

Ask @danishsaleem to see the video clearly and tell me how is this corruption first? Secondly, it's not proved yet. Thirdly it isn't done by IK. Fourthly, If it is done in KPK the Ehtesab commission will take care of it not like your SS whose minister rana masood were caught on taking bribe but still he isn't sent to jail he is sitting and enjoying. It's just a theory yet and the information minister have replied to it if he can see that. Illegal appointments are done in the entire world and are challenged after that the court verify if it's actually illegal or not.

Ask @danishsaleem to see the video clearly and tell me how is this corruption first? Secondly, it's not proved yet. Thirdly it isn't done by IK. Fourthly, If it is done in KPK the Ehtesab commission will take care of it not like your SS whose minister rana masood were caught on taking bribe but still he isn't sent to jail he is sitting and enjoying. It's just a theory yet and the information minister have replied to it if he can see that. Illegal appointments are done in the entire world and are challenged after that the court verify if it's actually illegal or not.

Brother,

see video again, and for your information illegal appointments are also a kind of corruption.
just want to laugh on your so called Insaaf!

Meetha meetha hup hup karwa karwa tho tho

Brother

Nawaz and zardari are both corrupt, including Imran khan,

Nawaz zardari involved in financial corruption.
and Imran khan involved in moral corruption.

nothing changed.

prove it, if u say that he did u turns, so one does make mistakes before becoming mature, but the thing is the outcome, IK has proved by his achievements.

Brother,

see video again, and for your information illegal appointments are also a kind of corruption.
just want to laugh on your so called Insaaf!

Meetha meetha hup hup karwa karwa tho tho

For your information I have seen this video very carefully. I will suggest you to read the defination of corruption. You want to laugh? I am laughing because I have read your foolish comment again. Who proved that it was illegal? It was just a theory but wasn't proved yet.

Back
Top Bottom