What's new

help regarding extortion threat in Islamabad

LicencetoKill

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
a friend of mine is being threaten by some criminals for extortion of money and threatening to kidnap yours kids in Islamabad. is there any army phone number to call and report because this also comes under ATC law.

this is happening in Islamabad, they came with guns and every thing, so just imagine if it can happen in ISB.
I will be thankful for any phone numbers of army who are handling these cases.

no police as they are also involved with these criminals.

Damn, ask your friend to approach higher-ups in the police department and the media

a friend of mine is being threaten by some criminals for extortion of money and threatening to kidnap yours kids in Islamabad. is there any army phone number to call and report because this also comes under ATC law.

this is happening in Islamabad, they came with guns and every thing, so just imagine if it can happen in ISB.

Pak Army helpline numbers: 1135 and 1125

Police Helpline number: 15

Pakistan Rangers Helpline: 1101

call them asap

Call 1135, that is Pakistan Army helpline.

Do not, i repeat do not call the Police. Calling the Police is equivalent to giving the Criminals a heads up.

Do t call police just ask army anx rangers for help and ask your friend to get underground for a month untill these cockroaches reach their destination

The fact is as long as we will have terrorist center Lal Masjid in Islamabad, these things will always happen.

Mullah burqaa still outside no wonder that guy receive calls from criminals. I doubt may be friend of him pranking him before army police call check the point.

Back
Top Bottom