What's new

Help!Please!!!!

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
Guys,please help me with my dell inspiron laptop!

the charging light keeps lit all the time whether charging or not.The laptop won't turn on either.
I Have performed the static discharge test.

Once i have completed the charging,the laptop turns on and works fine . Once the charge is below 50%,and we shut down,the charging light keeps on lit no matter you are charging it or not and laptop won't turn on until its fully chraged.

Please help!

Guys,please help me with my dell inspiron laptop!

the charging light keeps lit all the time whether charging or not.The laptop won't turn on either.
I Have performed the static discharge test.

Once i have completed the charging,the laptop turns on and works fine . Once the charge is below 50%,and we shut down,the charging light keeps on lit no matter you are charging it or not and laptop won't turn on until its fully chraged.

Please help!

could be related to heat my old laptop did this they opened it and clean the dust out and sometime it can be battery if it is either try new battery or rebuild the old pack > 18650 lithium cell most likely sanyo.

Anyother solution other that battery change?Please guys,its time for me to become the hero in my home!

clean the the laptop by opening it up but dont lose the screws and be careful prying it open with flat screw driver around the corners. but i believe it battery. type in laptop battery rebuild in goggle.

if you do decide to rebuild battery pack do not throw away old batteries they can be used for flashlight led.

clean the the laptop by opening it up but dont lose the screws and be careful prying it open with flat screw driver around the corners. but i believe it battery. type in laptop battery rebuild in goggle.

if you do decide to rebuild battery pack do not throw away old batteries they can be used for flashlight led.

i'm not going to open the laptop myself anyway,coz its my dad's and don't wanna risk damaging it.Seems like i gotta proceed with battry

i'm not going to open the laptop myself anyway,coz its my dad's and don't wanna risk damaging it.Seems like i gotta proceed with battry

Bradarrrrrrrr seriously have you got another laptop that uses same battery switch over and see the results and if it solved the charge problems. If not you are going to have to buy battery for the laptop or have it rebuilt but i dont know about India i dont know how the system works in India the warranty stuff.

Bradarrrrrrrr seriously have you got another laptop that uses same battery switch over and see the results and if it solved the charge problems. If not you are going to have to buy battery for the laptop or have it rebuilt but i dont know about India i dont know how the system works in India the warranty stuff.

The laptop was brought from abroad and the warranty period is over.But getting a new battery is a piece of cake considering the number of relatives in "gelf"

to meri battery le ja phir :azn:

شکریہ بھائی!

The laptop was brought from abroad and the warranty period is over.But getting a new battery is a piece of cake considering the number of relatives in "gelf"

in the golf you mean. so what you doing in India hows life over there plenty of shaadis.
muslim in India + has relatives in golf =rich banday arabi mix hmmm rishta paisa makan

am joking

Anyother solution other that battery change?Please guys,its time for me to become the hero in my home!

Blame it on the ISI...I hear it always works ! :D

Okay on a serious note : Take it to the guys you bought it from or any other credible after-sales or plain computer maintenance shop instead tinkering with it as per what you read over the internet because you may end up damaging it further.

Lol hero in electronics but a degree in mechanical ? :P

serious note : Remove the battery and put it after sometime and recharge it.

There is no other solution other than battery change because that is the problem.

does the laptop work with charger only....while battery is completely removed?

Back
Top Bottom