What's new

Help me (SUICIDAL)

Bro they are quite expensive. It costs approximately 3-4 million rupees.

@Men in Green Brother stay strong and get help. Also if you are not married any more then try to get married again. But don't give up brother. For sake of your son and also for your parents and loved ones. Yes I also have really dark days but I keep trying to fight back. Brother stay strong INSHALLAH by ALLAH's mercy you would get out of this mess INSHALLAH.

From couple of weeks i am having suicidal thoughts. Only thing which is holding me back is my 4 year old son. I don't think it will hold me any longer.

Today it got worst.
I just want my suffering to end.
Get some help. Homeopathy is excellent for these types of conditions, see a good homeopathic doctor and a therapist. May Allah protect you and your family.

first thing is to admit that you are going through depression which you have, i have been through PTSD and have had a pretty rough patch in my life, my kids, family and friends were the reason i barely made it though, for some time i was on anti deps but i have left them now and managing without them, i do get rough patches now and than but nothing drastic, if you wanna talk i am a PM away, stay strong

I just want my suffering to end
Your suffering wont end as suicide is haram. My suggestion, read Quran, and pray 5 times a day. It should provide sakoon to your heart.
Whatever worries you have, Ask Allah swt for help in your dua.
Keep strong. Allah swt may guide you.

please share whts the issue we will help you
i was suffering same and someone helped me

Suicide is never the option, theres always light at the end of the dark tunnel, these tuff times will shape you to become a better person, you got to overcome it brother, we all here at PDF are with you!

@Men in Green
Hope you are still with us so let me ask you...
Did you come into this world through your own choice...
You are only here due to Allah's will and your parents wishes....
So what gives you the right to take something in which none of us have a say.
We all have our problems but only cowards find the easy way out but then that's when their real problems start. I am no religious kind but believe me reciting this works wonders....give it a try, you WILL be surprised.

1620509941369.png

1620510029075.png

first thing is to admit that you are going through depression which you have, i have been through PTSD and have had a pretty rough patch in my life, my kids, family and friends were the reason i barely made it though, for some time i was on anti deps but i have left them now and managing without them, i do get rough patches now and than but nothing drastic, if you wanna talk i am a PM away, stay strong
Was it ptsd from wartime incidents if you dont mind?

From couple of weeks i am having suicidal thoughts. Only thing which is holding me back is my 4 year old son. I don't think it will hold me any longer.

Today it got worst.
I just want my suffering to end.

Bro, you need to improve your syukur....

We are Muslim and blessed with 5 times prayer. If you are Muslim, has a good character, do prayer and dont do any big sin, it is better than some one who has whole world but he/she is kafir......

Start having lecitin and NAC (cistamine) daily. It helped me wit depression, mood swings and very low energy. I was a living corpse and a zombie. It has to do with the body and brain chemistry. Im not jocking

@Men in Green

Improve your relation with ALLAH bro, if you are close with Him, you will be enough.....

Just look on this Indonesian girl, both of her eyes blind but she still can be very close to her God

This is the meaning of the song in English

Back
Top Bottom