What's new

Help me out..first time! Need suggestions!

I am still in college. :P
Let's call her a very young,wife of an Army captain, fresh out of university Teacher. :smitten:
Wife of Army Captain, kam se kam soldier ki wife to chod deta.....desh ke liye itna to kar hi sakta hai....Manaa dil hai ki maanta nahin, par thoda to socho...:lol:

Kyon ji shame kyon.....AAti hai to aati hai nahi to nahi.

Ney aati to tumarhi bad-kismati. App seekh bi sakthi hain. There is a lot of poetry that you would be able to read that would touch your heart. If you don't want to that is your choice.

This poetry far surpasses Don Quixote! :P

Ney aati to tumarhi bad-kismati. App seekh bi sakthi hain. There is a lot of poetry that you would be able to read that would touch your heart. If you don't want to that is your choice.

This poetry far surpasses Don Quixote! :P
just a beginner now. many teachers teaching me.too many cooks spoils the broth.:D

Don Quixote! to some characters ke liye hai.:tongue:

On OP, Chhote padhai pe dimaag laga 18yr mein ye sab karne ki umar nahin hai. Padh likh le kuchh ban ja fir jo karna hai kariyo. Aur haan ye school college time infatuation to chhod is forum pe pls.

just a beginner now. many teachers teaching me.too many cooks spoils the broth.:D

Don Quixote! to some characters ke liye hai.:tongue:

Bhen, apni Shohar ki asi besti ney karni chai'ye. :lol:

i would say leave her n move on this girl can screw u anytime...:D

agar ye ek ladke ko chala sakti h to tujhe bewakuf bannae me isse jada time nhi lagne wala:azn:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom