What's new

Hello!

and you as a Brit knows whats best for Pakistan?
Who was the leader of Gilgit Scouts who freed Mirpur, Bhimber, Kotely, Muzafrabad , Gilgit and Baltistan and created Azad Jammu Kashmir for Pakistan?

Pakistani
OK then, thanks, oh btw why do 4 of these 6 Pakistanis have English names? and why did they eventually move to England?
Sir George Cunningham
Brigadier M. A. Khan
Lt. Colonel Roger Bacon
Major W. A. Brown
Captain A. S. Mathieson
Sgt. Major Babar Khan

Last edited:
OK then, thanks, oh btw why do 4 of these 6 Pakistanis have English names? and why did they eventually move to England?
Sir George Cunningham
Brigadier M. A. Khan
Lt. Colonel Roger Bacon
Major W. A. Brown
Captain A. S. Mathieson
Sgt. Major Babar Khan

No idea
Tell me

No idea
Tell me
According to what I was told:
4 of them were British, all left except Major W. A. Brown (who had hoisted Pakistani flag in Gilgit, invaded Kashmir and locked up the hindu sent by dogras to take over for India) wanted to stay but I think it was Brigadier M. A. Khan (who was sent to back him up during the war) said to him: you know we made Pakistan for us and you are a Christian, so don't expect any awards. So W. A. Brown came back to England and in 1948 he was awarded "Most Exalted Order of the British Empire" for his heroism

4 of them were British, all left except Major W. A. Brown (who had hoisted Pakistani flag in Gilgit, invaded Kashmir and locked up the hindu sent by dogras to take over for India) wanted to stay but I think it was Brigadier M. A. Khan (who was sent to back him up during the war) said to him: you know we made Pakistan for us and you are a Christian, so don't expect any awards. So W. A. Brown came back to England and in 1948 he was awarded "Most Exalted Order of the British Empire" for his heroism

4 colonialists and a couple of coconuts. La di da.

There were thousands of real Pakistani's who gave their lives for Kashmir.

Fascinating stuff

4 colonialists and a couple of coconuts. La di da.

There were thousands of real Pakistani's who gave their lives for Kashmir.

Another brown sahib. Hunter of Pakistani patriots. :D

Hello, Just blogging or else reading books, gardening with software experience.

Back
Top Bottom