What's new

Hello Please Look inside all the indian Fans and pakistani fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigzgvr4

Reaction score
Pakistani-Made-Helicopter.jpg

Tomball-PD-autogyro-02.jpg

why do bh@rti make fun of pakistani civilian/individual made helicopter but not the one made by GORAs,

IT shows thier INFERIORITY COMplex, IF GORAY makes S!ht (tati) litterally IT would be praised by the indians

care to comment Please no Trolls this is Just an honest observation of indian

Pakistani-Made-Helicopter.jpg

Tomball-PD-autogyro-02.jpg

why do bh@rti make fun of pakistani civilian/individual made helicopter but not the one made by GORAs,

IT shows thier INFERIORITY COMplex, IF GORAY makes S!ht (tati) litterally IT would be praised by the indians

we made fun of it cause Pakistanis made fun of the helicopters we made,which lets be honest is miles ahead of anything you guys have come up with.

Does it fly too ??
the second one is made by a COMpany and its Being Used by the POlice Department and has 2 seats instead of one,in the first pic it is developed by a Highschool Graduate only(10 classes)

the second one is made by a COMpany and its Being Used by the POlice Department and has 2 seats instead of one,in the first pic it is developed by a Highschool Graduate only(10 classes)

Cool story but still you didn't answer my 4 word question, post the pic in which this thing is flying.

we made fun of it cause Pakistanis made fun of the helicopters we made,which lets be honest is miles ahead of anything you guys have come up with.

Helicopters made in india are Not indegineous they are all western parts Welded/screwed Together except the atack helicopter which is not operational and is in testing phases like the LCA, AND indians have a Habit of Posting and Bragging about Stuff that is not inducted and deployed which Frankly Pisses the hell out of other People Because you Guys talk about stuff that will or will not get inducted and Brag on it Like it is Operational

You didn't answered my question, post the pic in which this thing is flying.

Huh?
Hi hater Bye Hater

1 down/Plenty to go

Because you people cannot even build a proper helicopter and STILL insist on ranting. Seriously, out of all people pakistan should be the last nation to be mocking India about anything for the matter.

Helicopters made in india are Not indegineous they are all western parts Welded/screwed Together except the atack helicopter which is not operational and is in testing phases like the LCA, AND indians have a Habit of Posting and Bragging about Stuff that is not inducted and deployed which Frankly Pisses the hell out of other People Because you Guys talk about stuff that will or will not get inducted and Brag on it Like it is Operational

LCA is not a helicopter. HAL Dhruv has been operational since 92 and has been exported to a few countries HAL Dhruv - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HAL LCH is undergoing trials as is HAL Rudra

Huh?
Hi hater Bye Hater

1 down/Plenty to go

no body starts off making 100% indigenous equipment, we will gradually indegenise as much of it as possible.

Because you people cannot even build a proper helicopter and STILL insist on ranting. Seriously, out of all people pakistan should be the last nation to be mocking India about anything for the matter.
see what i mean most Indians get high on cloud 9 when they talk about their defence, and pakistani simply Tell them the ground Reality,

and by your second Post i can see your Comprehension Level is poor Because I never said LCA is a Helicopter But its an aviation Project that india have and is being developed by them

Compare your posts with Iam Indian post and see Who is the sensible One
I even have thanked him on his Post

dont let the hate Consume you Rajputwarrior, its just that this forum is here to discuss Operational Capabilites of the eternal enemies in a civilized way

Only ignorant people will make fun of these things. Don't be one by retaliating. Goes for everyone.

see what i mean most Indians get high on cloud 9 when they talk about their defence, and pakistani simply Tell them the ground Reality,

and by your second Post i can see your Comprehension Level is poor Because I never said LCA is a Helicopter But its an aviation Project that india have and is being developed by them

Compare your posts with Iam Indian post and see Who is the sensible One
I even have thanked him on his Post

dont let the hate Consume you Rajputwarrior, its just that this forum is here to discuss Operational Capabilites of the eternal enemies in a civilized way

Only ignorant people will make fun of these things. Don't be one by retaliating. Goes for everyone.

I've never made fun of anything pakistan had made. You can search through my post history to confirm that. However a country that is incapable of building a helicopter should avoid mocking a country that has excelled much further than that of. And not just for military projects, it goes for economics, sports, internal matters and whatever else keeps you on your high horses.

Well mate I do agree that indians make fun of such post....... but to generalise it on all indians and accuse as if only indians does it, is being stupid or ignorant of the facts.... i have come across somany senior posters doing this regularly...some of them are the elite and some are with highest number of posts in this forum..... These posts are response of the post done by your countrymen.... now if you ask me who started it, i wont be able to tell you because i joined this forum less than 1 year back... and when i joined i have seen this from day one.....

My suggestion....Do not take internet seriously.... If you find any post offensive please report it..... I dono it would be wise to open a thread and accuse entire indians in it.......

Well mate I do agree that indians make fun of such post....... but to generalise it on all indians and accuse as if only indians does it, is being stupid or ignorant of the facts.... i have come across somany senior posters some of them are the elite and some are with highest number of posts in this forum..... These posts are response of the post done by your countrymen.... now if you ask me who started it, i wont be able to tell you because i joined this forum less than 1 year back... and when i joined i have seen this from day one.....

My suggestion....Do not take internet seriously.... If you find any post offensive please report it..... I dono it would be wise to open a thread and accuse entire indians in it.......

Nothing offensive i find i am just Showing people that sometimes you have to think out side the box

its the same case with Alot of westerner making fun Or iranian Flying Boats when South Korea Uses the same thing in their military capacity to defend its coasts from the north

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom