What's new

Hello Indian/Delhi Members - Need Help

Well simply im from England and all of us are going to Delhi next week for a wedding and some people are not going because of swine flu.

I just like to know, how serious is the case of swine flu in India/Delhi and is the media hyping it up?
just don't eat egg and chicken and stay away from crowded areas.

nothing to be afraid of.
after all dilli ha dilwalo ki aur abi it belongs to rapists but dilli ka dil sabse bada hai:cheesy:

little cases? if u dun trust ur Indian Media(which u shudnt) then trust wat BBC News is saying on it...its credible!

Swine Flu spreads so quickly! so Dun go!

And when it comes to defence and about your country.. BCC are fake.hahaha good trolling ma'am my bro is there. And its pretty normal there... If you don't live in delhi you should give wrong info...

its mainly hype,

funny when I visited US in 2008/09, we were really scared of similar epidemic in US. We had taken medical masks, handswipe lotion. But when went in Boston, it was quite normal and nobody was thinking or talking of swine flu.

Precautions to be taken are
1. Avoid dense crowded areas
2. Avoid excessive handshakes
3. Only use of bottled water (your children might not be exposed to the microbes in India)
4. Avoid extravagant display of wealth and jewellery

Welcome to India, I am sure you will enjoy the warmth here.

And when it comes to defence and about your country.. BCC are fake.hahaha good trolling ma'am my bro is there. And its pretty normal there... If you don't live in delhi you should give wrong info...

no i agree to most of da BBC news:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom