What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

Ryuzaki

Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: 'Hello, I am an ISI agent. But I don't wish to continue any further and want to remain in India,' said a passenger after he got off an Air India flight from Dubai at the IGI Airport here on Friday.

Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh Muhammad Rafiq, a Pakistani passport holder, approached a help desk at the airport and conveyed to a lady at the counter that he wanted to share information about Pakistan's snooping agency, ISI.

Taken aback by his statement, the lady quickly informed security officials who detained him immediately and informed the central intelligence agencies.

38-year-old Rafiq had arrived here by Air India's flight from Dubai and was further booked for Kathmandu. However, he did not take the next flight and decided to break journey and walked up to the help-desk counter at the airport.
During questioning, Rafiq said he was connected with the ISI but had decided to call it a day and remain in India, officials said.

He was whisked away to an undisclosed destination where he was being questioned by sleuths from various central intelligence agencies, they said, adding his claims were being verified.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...t-delhis-igi-airport/articleshow/58418947.cms

Last edited:
NEW DELHI: 'Hello, I am an ISI agent. But I don't wish to continue any further and want to remain in India,' said a passenger after he got off an Air India flight from Dubai at the IGI Airport here on Friday.

Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh Muhammad Rafiq, a Pakistani passport holder, approached a help desk at the airport and conveyed to a lady at the counter that he wanted to share information about Pakistan's snooping agency, ISI.

Taken aback by his statement, the lady quickly informed security officials who detained him immediately and informed the central intelligence agencies.

8-year-old Rafiq had arrived here by Air India's flight from Dubai and was further booked for Kathmandu. However, he did not take the next flight and decided to break journey and walked up to the help-desk counter at the airport.
During questioning, Rafiq said he was connected with the ISI but had decided to call it a day and remain in India, officials said.

He was whisked away to an undisclosed destination where he was being questioned by sleuths from various central intelligence agencies, they said, adding his claims were being verified.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...t-delhis-igi-airport/articleshow/58418947.cms
Must be drunk ...

I guess this is a big catch. Now RAW should make that man sing about ISI actives in India.
An 8 year old is an ISI agent? Atleast read the article. Only India can catch a mentally disturbed 8 year old and call him an ISI agent. Of course if pigeons can be ISI agents then why not him. #Indianlogic.

@Horus you were talking about more headlines to come right , here we go :partay:

PS:He is not 8 yr old , he is 38 yr old:D , op did a mess while ctrl c+v
Where is that article. Even so why would an ISI agent be foolish enough to reveal his identity like this.

An 8 year old is an ISI agent? Atleast read the article. Only India can catch a mentally disturbed 8 year old and call him an ISI agent. Of course if pigeons can be ISI agents then why not him. #Indianlogic.

Where is that article. Even so why would an ISI agent be foolish enough to reveal his identity like this.

check out the source given by OP , agents do surrender and reveal their identities , its quite common in spy games to get protection from their employers :D

He is 38 and not 8.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...claims-pak-man-at-delhi-airport-detained.html

New Delhi: "Hello, I am an ISI agent. But I don't wish to continue any further and want to remain in India," said a passenger after he got off an Air India flight from Dubai at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi on Friday.

Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh Muhammad Rafiq, a Pakistani passport holder, approached a help desk at the airport and told an official at the counter that he wanted to share information about Pakistan's intelligence agency, Inter-Service Intelligence or ISI.

Taken aback by his statement, the official quickly informed security officials who detained the Pakistani man immediately and informed the central intelligence agencies.

38-year-old Rafiq had arrived in Delhi by Air India's flight from Dubai and was further booked for Kathmandu. However, he did not take the next flight and decided to break journey and walked up to the help-desk counter at the airport.

He was whisked away to an undisclosed destination where he was being questioned by officials from various central intelligence agencies, they said, adding his claims were being verified.

Tags: isi, pakistan man, delhi airport, isi agent

Back
Top Bottom