What's new

Hello From Egypt ;)

hey i usually post in Arab Defense Forum but not the new thread button disappeared and it says at the end of the page
(You have insufficient privileges to post here) what's wrong ?

Hey, Kamal mate, despite you and I having talked a lot already I just noticed
your intro after you bumped it … so belated welcome? :-)

As for your query, try to log out and back in and if that doesn't work, then use the
suggestion thread maybe or contact feature.
Serpentine is the only mod active right now, he may be able to help.

In any case, welcome again, Tay.

i cant post any where i just can comment on threads , can anyone call any mod here ?

i tried to log out and in again and the issue still the same

welcome TC

you said and i quote
"sincerely, i hate the arrogant females... i am a person of accomplishment ( and good looks, generally ) and if a certain female refuses to acknowledge my admiration, it is natural for me to be cross with her."

so it means you want every female you admire to come to you, what if she doesnt like you? why should she come to you, does that make her arrogant?

he never said that she should come to him

he merely said that he'll be cross with her (but she is free to do what she wants, and he is free to be cross with her)

i cant post any where i just can comment on threads , can anyone call any mod here ?

i tried to log out and in again and the issue still the same

Hi Kamal, it may have to do with your IP. Let me check if it matches with certain blacklisted one since we have had issues with spammers and multiple ID trolls and I'll get back to you.

Hi Kamal, it may have to do with your IP. Let me check if it matches with certain blacklisted one since we have had issues with spammers and multiple ID trolls and I'll get back to you.
thanks take your time

Welcome to PDF, we are interested in general life info about Egypt

Welcome man , of course any middle eastern forum will lack something without an egyptian member

thanks for your words guys and thanks admin for your time ..

Back
Top Bottom