What's new

Heil Hitler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok wait a minute here NWFP is a superior race is that what we are referring to....and if it is then i guess sindhis,punjabis and balochis should be killed like hitler killed the other races in the holocast.....is that what we are getting to...???

let's not try linking HITLER to PAKISTAN

let's just discuss hitler and his achievements....or his downfalls...

he loved his country made his countrymen proud.....rejuvinated a self confidence amongst the GERMANS....now that my friend is achievement....but then stuff like operation barbarosa & holocaust were the beginning of the end.... and the speed with which he rose to power he came crashin down with the same speed.....

^^ Who said Pukhtoon race or any other ethnicity is more superior? I think you're a little confused. Every Pakistani regardless of his ethnicity, background, religion or complexion is equal. That's exactly the purpose of this thread. Stop sowing confusion please. We unlike certain countries don't adhere to caste systems in which societies are divided. We like to rejuvenate Pakistaniat. We're a proud people due to the diversity. What's wrong in that? Yes, we will link Germany to Pakistan because there's an undeniable historical bond which we cannot deny.

Last edited:
ok wait a minute here NWFP is a superior race is that what we are referring to....and if it is then i guess sindhis,punjabis and balochis should be killed like hitler killed the other races in the holocast.....is that what we are getting to...???

let's not try linking HITLER to PAKISTAN

let's just discuss hitler and his achievements....or his downfalls...

he loved his country made his countrymen proud.....rejuvinated a self confidence amongst the GERMANS....now that my friend is achievement....but then stuff like operation barbarosa & holocaust were the beginning of the end.... and the speed with which he rose to power he came crashin down with the same speed.....

Its not about superior race. We are just posting pictures of Aryans of Pakistan. We all are Pakistanis, and by the way not all these pictures are of Pakistani Pakhtoons from NWFP province, many are pictures of non-pakhtoons from Northern Areas (close to China border).

We are Pakistanis regardless of skin, hair, or eye color.

:pakistan:

Yeah, we are just saying there are a lot of beautiful NWFP people and generally more beautiful then Punjabis..what's wrong with that?Beauty has nothing to do with superiorty.

Yeah, we are just saying there are a lot of beautiful NWFP people and generally more beautiful then Punjabis..what's wrong with that?Beauty has nothing to do with superiorty.

All Pakistanis are beautiful brother. Punjabi's, Sindhi's, Pukhtoon and Baloch, we are all alike. The enemy tries to create divide. We're all one and the same. That's the meaning and purpose of Pakistan. Alhamdulillah!

All Pakistanis are beautiful brother. Punjabi's, Sindhi's, Pukhtoon and Baloch, we are all alike. The enemy tries to create divide. We're all one and the same. That's the meaning and purpose of Pakistan. Alhamdulillah!
Indeed.Long Live Pakistan :pakistan:.

Pakistanis are beautiful people regardless of which ethnic group they belong to.

Heres a Pakistani from Jhelum, Punjab province of Pakistan

e8617d1afcff3c36e2cc726bcdb32f1c.jpg

Lets see -

A thread whose sole purpose is to praise the ideals of the 20th century worse mass murderer. Check.
A thread where people have called for the extinction of Jews and Hindus. Check.
A thread where apparently people are now in an argument to "prove" which country has more people who are fair. Check.

What a joke this is, are the moderators sleeping?

@ nemisis

i am wondering the samething a thread that started out as hitler as an ORATOR....and his positive points turns into how WE PAKISTANIS are FAIR....and great & are the DESCENDENATS OF ARYANS....

i think they lost the PLOT ....or maybe they never had one to begin with!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom