What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

Hahhahahaha. Please can I request you open a thread for this bombshell unexpected and entirely incidental news item?

Another thread is needed. We need better documentation of these "post LOC activity suspicious deaths of IA/para units".

Also, test out a drone-led assault this Time. People often speak of our manpower deficit. Drones would negate that imbalance and level the playing field. This isn't the 20th century. Number of men or number of munitions or amount of foreign aid are not necessarily as decisive as they used to be - tactics and smart warfare have become more relevant. It is possible to apply severe pressure at important points, while digging in or evading damage elsewhere.
Yes we can do lots of things to them. I feel we can use drones but their airforce is big so drone should be use to target Sams, radars etc. In my view, they have prepared ground to attack pakistan. More likely ground assault. Who knows! They want to readjust loc. They also consider few people in Pakistan as high profile targets. They have waited long for rafale jets. They were waiting for proper intelligence. I don't consider them weak. I just want us to be more aggressive. Defending all the time is not a good option. We have never worked on the policy of defending. We always attacks first. This mindset is missing now. You can see modi tweets, you can read full statement of India on nagrota attack. Things are clear. We need to hurt them this time. You can't hurt your enemy when you return enemy pilot within a day. We must make tough decisions. A ground attack or air attack is very much a possibility.

34 in total if you included those killed by militants/infiltrators/non-state actors. interesting to note that civvie cas is greater on their side this than ours (30 to 28). remember that civvies are usually 5 miles away from their side of the LC due to their CI-grid. means a lot a artillery exchange this year. as indicates the estimated number of own mil cas is about 12-18.
Let's not go into which side got more kills because india have been dominating us through their proxies we have lost so many brave men in just this month alone be it in north waziristan or balochistan due to indian proxies

Kaha Phnche Kia Sorate Hal Hai Koi Mushkil To Nahi, 2 Baje, Phir Bta Dan Gy,

(Where have you reached? What’s the situation? Is there any problem?, 2 O’clock, Will let you know)."

© Provided by The Indian Express

Nagrota encounter | Pakistan fingerprints all over: Phones, medicines, weapons

EnSZKWEVkAAF1_r

Reports of firing on the LOC from different media is being reported again.

Jammu: An Army man was killed while another sustained injuries during cross-border firing along the Line of Control (LoC) in Lam Sub Sector of Nowshera in Rajouri district.

Officials that the slain Army man was of the rank of Havaldar while the injured is of the rank of Naik.

Officials said that cross-border firing on Line of Control took place in Lam forward area in which two Army men were injured.

“One of the injured man of the rank of Havaldar succumbed to his injuries,” the officials added. (KNO)

Likely that casualties are double this, per some Pakistani accounts and would also make sense if this was a post that was attacked.

Began after Indian artillery fire, strong response given by Pakistan Army, no casualty on our side, 1 on theirs.
34 in total if you included those killed by militants/infiltrators/non-state actors. interesting to note that civvie cas is greater on their side this than ours (30 to 28). remember that civvies are usually 5 miles away from their side of the LC due to their CI-grid. means a lot a artillery exchange this year. as indicates the estimated number of own mil cas is about 12-18.

Two fatalities confirmed today

How convenient another indian soldier killed "today". Confirms what most Pakistani military analyst have been saying... that the artillery barrage a few days back killed 12+ indian soldiers almost double the number reported in the fake media. Confirmed Pakistani losses...only 1 soldier and innocent civilians.

This is big news. If recent reports are analyzed then Pakistan must have used its recently acquired SH-15 self propelled artillery systems. Not just that, but folks using artillery to target posts/units in a mounanous terrain like kashmir is like finding a need in hundreds of haystacks. The geography and mountain slopes, and the fact that wind conditions/multiple mountain slopes/over the horizon targetting etc must all be factored into artillery strikes and would be incredibally difficult to do right off the back at a moments notice. This means the Pakistani army definately used artillery tracking/targetting systems to target indian posts and artillery units.

Pretty much, Counter artillery radars/ tactical drones (Buraq) pick up where artillery being fired from the indian side, geocordinates are inputted into mobile SH-15 artillery units, which in turn use their fire control computers to accurately return counter artillery fire upon the Indian dooshman. Quite brilliant I must say.

Last edited:
Hahhahahaha. Please can I request you open a thread for this bombshell unexpected and entirely incidental news item?

Another thread is needed. We need better documentation of these "post LOC activity suspicious deaths of IA/para units".

Also, test out a drone-led assault this Time. People often speak of our manpower deficit. Drones would negate that imbalance and level the playing field. This isn't the 20th century. Number of men or number of munitions or amount of foreign aid are not necessarily as decisive as they used to be - tactics and smart warfare have become more relevant. It is possible to apply severe pressure at important points, while digging in or evading damage elsewhere.

There was news about Pakistan buying Chinese drones for drone swarm attack capability against enemy ground forces, what happened to that??
Yes we can do lots of things to them. I feel we can use drones but their airforce is big so drone should be use to target Sams, radars etc. In my view, they have prepared ground to attack pakistan. More likely ground assault. Who knows! They want to readjust loc. They also consider few people in Pakistan as high profile targets. They have waited long for rafale jets. They were waiting for proper intelligence. I don't consider them weak. I just want us to be more aggressive. Defending all the time is not a good option. We have never worked on the policy of defending. We always attacks first. This mindset is missing now. You can see modi tweets, you can read full statement of India on nagrota attack. Things are clear. We need to hurt them this time. You can't hurt your enemy when you return enemy pilot within a day. We must make tough decisions. A ground attack or air attack is very much a possibility.

India now is in good position if they want to attack Pakistan as now US will support them in terms of Intelligence and weapons guidance which is bad news for Pakistan.

Pakistan now need robust EW and ASAT (Soft + Hard) capabilities to counter Indian and its allies.

Seems like the Maratha Light Infantry unit always takes a heavy toll on the LOC, regularly receiving casualties.

I have been monitoring Indian casualties along LOC for past 5 years. Regiments and states who have taken the most toll in cross border fire are:

1 Jammu & Kashmir light infantry (mostly from Jammu region)

2 Maratha Light Infantry (Maharashtra & Karnataka regions)

3 Sikh Regiment (Sikhs from Punjab & elsewhere)

4 Gurkha regiment (Gurkhas from India & Nepal)

5 Punjab Regiment (hindus & Sikhs from Punjab and Haryana)

6 kumaon regiment (mostly from himachal paradesh)

Interestingly fatalities from states with huge population like Uttar Pardesh, Madhya Pardesh, Rajasthan etc have gone down along LOC

I have been monitoring Indian casualties along LOC for past 5 years. Regiments and states who have taken the most toll in cross border fire are:

1 Jammu & Kashmir light infantry (mostly from Jammu region)

2 Maratha Light Infantry (Maharashtra & Karnataka regions)

3 Sikh Regiment (Sikhs from Punjab & elsewhere)

4 Gurkha regiment (Gurkhas from India & Nepal)

5 Punjab Regiment (hindus & Sikhs from Punjab and Haryana)

6 kumaon regiment (mostly from himachal paradesh)

Interestingly fatalities from states with huge population like Uttar Pardesh, Madhya Pardesh, Rajasthan etc have gone down along LOC
highly interesting.

Both from maratha lnfantry same unit hit on November 13th

These are not new casualty these are from Nov 13th

May be. Poor marathas are getting a beating at loc

Will do for new incidents, from now on.

Just to clarify, the civilian casualties, is that including fatal and non-fatal?

Expect own civillian casualties to be more now with today's news of 1 fatal and 10 non-fatal casualties In Khuiratta, along LOC.

Will do for new incidents, from now on.

Just to clarify, the civilian casualties, is that including fatal and non-fatal?

Expect own civillian casualties to be more now with today's news of 1 fatal and 10 non-fatal casualties In Khuiratta, along LOC.
only fatal.

37 Indian tps KIA along LC this year till date; this includes 12 in CII Ops. 27 Pak civvies dead - looks like Pak is giving back for the losses they suffered in '19.

Back
Top Bottom