What's new

Heavenly Islamabad, Pakistan, walking in the rain - 4K

Walking, and walking in the rain surrounded by trees is a kind of catharsis...

Beautiful...I believe Islamabad has less population density compared to other pak cities and I wish it remains the same so that that beauty lasts for a long time..
But will I prefer to live there? No...because its not easy for a hindu or atheist to live in pak.

Beautiful...I believe Islamabad has less population density compared to other pak cities and I wish it remains the same so that that beauty lasts for a long time..
But will I prefer to live there? No...because its not easy for a hindu or atheist to live in pak.

Islamabad is safer for minorities than Delhi (and almost all of South Asia) is. As long as you don't deliberately provoke Muslim sentiments no one cares what religion you follow.

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. It looks like more or less like Mohali in India.

Or rather closer to Chandigarh, the capital of Haryana and Punjab...Isn't Mohali the sub city or adjacent to Chandigarh.

Most of Islamabad has less population density with large residential bungalows and with wider green belts and wooded areas, and all the natural water streams are kept as it was and no construction was allowed on it. And since the city is at the foothill of Margalla mountains there is plenty of nature and wooded areas.

It was all agri plains adjacent of Margalla mountains, so it has best of both green plains converted to towns and sectors and the mountains just around the city.

Some sectors with apartments and small houses are congested but still well planned in grid and with a central Markaz, the commercial area.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom