What's new

Heart touching words of Musharraf in Special court

His daddys in the army are going to rescue him. They wont let him rot in jail, thats their institutional training.

Basically, everyone is in a very bad situation.

Military knows that musharaf did some pretty stupid shit in his term so they can't openly defend him
PMLN wants a trial, as it believes that musharaf is responsible for the terrorism, worst economy and other problems
Courts are stuck as they are being mocked every day by the musharaf defence backed by the military

I think someone from the outside needs to come in and sort things out. The army needs to admit that musharaf did more damage than good to the army. Today, military generals can't go out with their families in Pakistan. It wasn't like that before musharaf took over. So in my opinion, I think the generals need to understand and make wise decisions for the sake of the country rather than an individual.

No wonder the supporters of a traitor would say that.

The Constitution is a living document that can be created and amended, but should always be the supreme body of law governing a civilized country.

Hi,

You made the statement " CIVILIZED COUNTRY "---now live with it----pakistan is not a civilized country and it is a long ways away from it.

It is Nawaz who is a criminal---he invaded the courts in pakistan---it is him who needs to e charged----his time will come soon---all the Sharif family will be neutralized.

What is happening in pakistan regarding Musharraf is not the courts doing----it is Nawaz family's personal vendetta---and it comes from someone very close to sharif family---. It is from the person----when the coup happened SHAHBAZ SHARIF LEFT HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER IN THAT MAN'S HOUSE TO BE PROTECTED lest Musharraf executed him.

Last edited:
His daddys in the army are going to rescue him. They wont let him rot in jail, thats their institutional training.
no thier institutional training is also to give powers to the shoe shinners, of thier militry boots, like NAWAZ?

Military knows that musharaf did some pretty stupid shit in his term so they can't openly defend him
PMLN wants a trial, as it believes that musharaf is responsible for the terrorism, worst economy and other problems
Courts are stuck as they are being mocked every day by the musharaf defence backed by the military

I think someone from the outside needs to come in and sort things out. The army needs to admit that musharaf did more damage than good to the army. Today, military generals can't go out with their families in Pakistan. It wasn't like that before musharaf took over. So in my opinion, I think the generals need to understand and make wise decisions for the sake of the country rather than an individual.
greatest ever jokes , i mean its was OBL financing PMLn or not?
then can NOORA king has the guts to tell OBAMA , that he also thinks that OBL was innocent & 9/11 was done by musharaf?
economy was 100 times better then now , & even before the coup of 99?
its test case, put forward by angels to the stupid politicians , whatever whoever , doing what will get back with due intersts , but then chicken heads shouldnt be crying for damocrazy!

Last edited:
Musharaf did right thing to come back for election

He is honest man , he removed government that was selling out to India and did GREAT

Musharaf Zindabad

Nawaz
Zardari clan
Bhutto clan
MQM clan etc

All stole and had bad reputation and evidence against money laundering in Swiss banks
they should be sent to court first , Annul all the deals Musharraf did ..and that would mean NRO would be annulled as well , put all these crooks in jail

What job did these guys do before they owned properties in UK or UAE worth milions ???

Sharam ka muqam hai that a Army General as Honest like Musharaf is in court and defended Pakistan so well post 2001

Last edited:
Karma Is Bytch!!
You always have to pay for bad you've done in past, irrespective of millions good deed done by you!!
Remember almighty is watching is Watching!!

No person in this world is perfect and so was imperfection in work of Gen PM also. It is incumbent upon analyser to assess all aspect of governance. If look at the spread of 2.5 decades, one can safely state that Pakistan was in much better economic condition then what it has been since 2008 and before 1999. All key indicators show that none of the politically elected government has been able to deliver beyond 4% of GDP whereas in Gen PM time we have even touched around 7,5%. Roads of Karachi were in shambles, which were upgraded during his time, post Gen PM development has again stopped. PMLN did initiate motorway, but it was completed in Gen PM time. He did not scrap good initiate, neither he started making cases for kick back in Motorway contract. Shahbaz Sharif did make two underpasses on canal, though made on the wrong side. But Canal road was made traffic light free by Perviaz Ilahi. Khadim-e-Ala kept his concentration on Lahore in general and Raiwind in specific, whereas, PMLQ government worked on complete Punjab road network.

People under the influence of wrong media propaganda unnecessarily overlook the good deeds of Gen PM. If all economic indicators were fabricated during his time, why on earth these two governments could not maintain it. He (Gen PM) was the one who got Pakistan out of the clutches IMF programs and immediately on his departure we are neck deep (rather submerged) in heavy loans. Situation is worsened to the extent that we are taking loan to pay off the interest. If this situation continues, we will have no option but to sell our agricultural lands to oil rich countries and when the time will come Pakistan's own citizens will be begging for food, whereas Shaiukhs will be wasting it in neighbouring countries.

Lets not look at events with jaundiced eyes and be realistic. Democracy has only given "KADDOS" to Pakistan, rightly said by Bilawal "Democracy is the best revenge" They are taking revenge from poor citizens of Pakistan, but we idiots fail to realise it.

@Azlan Haider @batmannow @ batman

:cray: even shakeel afridi would give the same speech.

this traitor must be punished !

those who dont know the definition of treason should read Article 6 from supreme law of Pakistan.

so whatever this traitor musharraf says is diwanay ki bak bak..

Document which can't deliver fundamental rights to the people it is nothing than BS ... It is man made document ... It could be changed for well being of people ... All politicians use it for their personal interest ... isn't it???????

However Akram Sheikh has accepted that he is not a traitor :whistle:

yeah it cannot give, but when it tries to give traitor a punishment, you call it man-made document? like your treasonous leader, you too speak and follow the same line, shamefully enough without knowing you are saying I dont accept law. its like a murderer saying, set me free cause I dont accept this man made law of Pakistan !!

no wonder you support terrorist mqm !

Whatever Musharraf said was 100% correct. I may disagree with his decisions but can never call him a traitor.

Traitors are those who brought the case against him. These people, who call themselves democrats, will run away and even sell the country for their looted money and businesses abroad. This is the track record of Nawz Sharif. And Mr. Zardari is no different.

Musharraf did a commendable job in making Pakistan stand on its feet. He catalyzed economy, made the country respected. Now compare that with what so called democrats did to the country since 2008.

Musharraf like other dictators, abrogated the constitution of Pakistan which is treason acc to the law.

nobody is contesting what he did in his dictatorship..

This is exactly what Taliban think. Replace it with what? Do you know Pakistan had to wait for more than 25 years to get this document drafted unanimously? Think at least once before you say anything.
In a country where a party's political agenda, an institution's perceived "self-righteousness" comes first, doesn't deserve to have a constitution. An institution whose higher ups consider themselves above law needs to have a rule of jungle to restore order. Even today, I was reading that the DG-ISI has once again skipped the hearing of missing persons case. Institutional mindset hasn't changed as army's personal vengeance against the terror suspects continue to mock the judicial system of the country.
I mean seriously an institution who can't hold its own members accountable (the jokes that we saw post Faisal, GHQ and Kamra attack), how can it stand on a higher moral grounds than the rest of the country.

Anybody who suspends the Constitution is guilty of Treason as defined clearly in the said document. A traitor is one who commits treason. Gen Musharraf is guilty of treason and therefore is a traitor. No doubt about that.

and those who declared martial law?

All those speaking against Musharraf are pieces of shit.

Jab roti bijli mil ri thi, pir koi shikwa ney tah.

You opportunistic pieces of horse shit don't deserve Pakistan.

Baray agay democracy ke bittu.

You liberals are all haram khors and change your positions when it suits you. It is natural and instinctive for you parasites.

You Pakistani liberals/yendus bring down your own heroes, so what will be the result of the nation?

@VCheng you are a pathetic asylum seeking dirtbag. You would probably sell your own mother for money. We don't need your input Changezi, because If you were a dual national, your *** would already be kicked in Pakistan.

:cray: even shakeel afridi would give the same speech.

this traitor must be punished !

those who dont know the definition of treason should read Article 6 from supreme law of Pakistan.

so whatever this traitor musharraf says is diwanay ki bak bak..

yeah it cannot give, but when it tries to give traitor a punishment, you call it man-made document? like your treasonous leader, you too speak and follow the same line, shamefully enough without knowing you are saying I dont accept law. its like a murderer saying, set me free cause I dont accept this man made law of Pakistan !!

no wonder you support terrorist mqm !

Shakeel Afridi is a patriot and true hero of Pakistan. He brought the killer of 50,000 Pakistanis to justice. This joke of a nation elects traitors like Nawaz Sharif and Zardari, while abusing their saviour such as Shakeel afridi and Pervez Musharraf. Confused actions of a confused nation.

All those speaking against Musharraf are pieces of shit.

Jab roti bijli mil ri thi, pir koi shikwa ney tah.

You opportunistic pieces of horse shit don't deserve Pakistan.

Baray agay democracy ke bittu.

You liberals are all haram khors and change your positions when it suits you. It is natural and instinctive for you parasites.

You Pakistani liberals/yendus bring down your own heroes, so what will be the result of the nation?

@VCheng you are a pathetic asylum seeking dirtbag. You would probably sell your own mother for money. We don't need your input Changezi, because If you were a dual national, your *** would already be kicked in Pakistan.

Pakistan main koi liberal nahi, aur na koi conservative hai. Yahan sirf oppurtunists hain. They are liberal or conservative according to the situation in. They change colours just the change of seasons.

and those who declared martial law?
They are marketed as "muhib-e-watan" by clowns like Zayd ("additional") hamid and his followers on this forum. So don't you dare to call them anything except true patriots :astagh:

[quote="hasnain0099, post: 5476359, member: 11178"So don't you dare to call them anything except true patriots :astagh:[/quote]

And those politicians who acted against constitution ?

Back
Top Bottom