What's new

HDI of Pakistan by Subregions UNDP

Maula Jatt

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
v45cnd83riw61.jpg

long term I only see parts of KP improving - others will probably stay stagnant because of politics
although I am hopeful for south Punjab

FATA, Peshawar is also interesting in terms of how one is right at the bottom while right next door its high HDI
surprised that Gujrat, Gujranwala, Faisalabad doesn't have a higher HDI

Sialkots development has very little to do with GOP, it's Thier buisness men who organize and do everything for the city- I heard Thier business men not only made a airport on thier own but even parks and road upgradation is also something they do

Last edited:
KPK and Baluchistan is a disaster zone. They also must have the lowest IQ. Most of the country is medium to very low which explains why its dysfunctional.

Compare this to Europe
1651277006139.png

View attachment 839226
long term I only see parts of KP improving - others will probably stay stagnant because of politics
although I am hopeful for south Punjab

FATA, Peshawar is also interesting in terms of how one is right at the bottom while right next door its high HDI
surprised that Gujrat, Gujranwala, Faisalabad doesn't have a higher HDI

Sialkots development has very little to do with GOP, it's Thier buisness men who organize and do everything for the city- I heard Thier business men not only made a airport on thier own but even parks and road upgradation is also something they do

KPK improved a lot (other than former FATA) ....... Focus needs to be on the Districts of Kohistan, Tor Ghar, Upper Dir, Shangla... Other than, Battagram, Buner, Hangu, Lakki Marwat, Tank and D.I.Khan are needs to be focused....

In Balochistan, we (as a riyasat) needs to put effort on the Districts of Turbat, Panjgur, Chaghi, Washuk, Kharan & Awaran..... Through that we can control insurgency .........Other than that, Balochistan as a whole needs to be considered for better HDI in future.

In Sindh, Tharparkar, Umarkot, Mirpurkhas, Tando Muhammad Khan, Badin, Sujawal, Thatta and Jacobabad needs to be focused...

In Punjab, Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur and Muzaffargarh needs to be focused..... All are Seraiki Districts of South Punjab...

Seems like most populated places of Pakistan have high development :pop:

Seems like most populated places of Pakistan have high development :pop:

Because in Pakistan, Development funds goes mostly in populated areas... Because populated areas gives votes....

If a Government gives Metro to Lahore or Karachi, that party will have chance to win more seats...

If that party invests in Turbat Panjgur Kharan or areas of Interior Sindh like Tharparkar and Umarkot, what that party will get ?? ... 2 seats ?? 3 seats maximum ???

We need to create South Punjab Province and we need to empower Senate, where all the Provinces has equal representation ... We need to empower LBS in Paklstan (Local Body System).

Because in Pakistan, Development funds goes mostly in populated areas... Because populated areas gives votes....

If a Government gives Metro to Lahore or Karachi, that party will have chance to win more seats...

If that party invests in Turbat Panjgur Kharan or areas of Interior Sindh like Tharparkar and Umarkot, what that party will get ?? ... 2 seats ?? 3 seats maximum ???

We need to create South Punjab Province and we need to empower Senate, where all the Provinces has equal representation ... We need to empower LBS in Paklstan (Local Body System).
Pakistan has more Rural population and less Urban populations. Also most of people from Rural areas vote not the urban people.
Further reading below

Do they happen to have higher rates of consanguineous marriages (cousins, uncle/niece etc.).?

I doubt it.

The British did say after handing over the territories to Pakistan that their population had the highest levels of mental illness in the region. Explains a lot.

Low IQ and mental illness is a ticket to poverty. That's why majority of homeless in the west have mental illnesses.

Pakistan does not have a mechanism to deal with mental illness, to gauge it or treat at a state level. There are private clinics but nothing for the masses. I reckon if they did a full survey they would find over 40% of the population are retarded :lol:

In some parts they literally won't give their children polio drops because they think it's a conspiracy :crazy:

I reckon if they did a full survey they would find over 40% of the population are retarded :lol:
Actually 6.5% of population has mental retardation. Much less than your figure, though it is among the highest in the world,
Interestingly, because of cousin marriages, though the number of Pakistanis is small in U.K., they form bulk of the victims of retardation.

Actually 6.5% of population has mental retardation. Much less than your figure, though it is among the highest in the world,
Interestingly, because of cousin marriages, though the number of Pakistanis is small in U.K., they form bulk of the victims of retardation.

Mirpuris make up the bulk of the mentally ill and criminial Pakistanis in the UK but that is a topic for another thread.

Regarding Pakistanis in Pakistan, the further out into the fringes you go the stranger the people become.

I doubt it.

The British did say after handing over the territories to Pakistan that their population had the highest levels of mental illness in the region. Explains a lot.
Any source? I want to read more into this as I've heard someone else mention the same

The British did a recent study in Afghanistan during the 20 year occupation on homosexual tendencies of Afghan men.

Some very  interesting findings...

Afghanistan based study
Screenshot_20230118-084606_Drive.jpg

Pakistan should use the 'gay' bombs all over Afghanistan excessively till they lose any interest in women entirely plus paired with these pre-existing tendencies;

The birth rate will drop - we could conquer the territories with ease.

Sounds crazy but what you think? @Wolfhunter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom