What's new

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? What happened?

I dont feel love or pain for anyone, as I am autistic to a certain extent. Its hard sometimes you get over it as you go along

I went to the hospital because my mother was having an appointment. I saw a girl with curly hairs, beautiful smile,green jersey and blue jeans(still remember :D).. She was with her family. I saw her at first and became mad for her, we kept on looking at each other with so much love and we both were sharing the same feelings. But, the time was not on our side. Sometimes, when i try to talk to her or she tries to come near, either mine or her mom or dad use to come near us. So, never got a chance of. That was first and last time i saw her. I really miss her and pretty sure she does the same. That was first and so far the only time i thought i am in true love with somebody.. i was 16 that time,like 3 years before. although i dated few girls after that but it always reminds me of her. I miss her and just always imagine what if she was my girlfriend right now :(

Have any of you ever fallen in love in first sight?
If yes what happened after that?
Did the girl/boy also fell in love with you?
or
He/She didn't share the same feelings for you and it stopped there?
or
You soon lost interest in her/him.

Yes, I had.

After that we had an affair for almost 9 years and got married. Now we have a new born daughter too. :woot:

Are you Karachiite?

Yes sir.

no more girl problems now i just carry on with other things in life . Sorry for my rants though . I think this wasn't the right place .Its just that i don't believe in this cheesy kind of stuff anymore like love at first sight . And yeah I have other problems too .:cool:

I know how you feel although my ex didn`t cheat on me, I kinda cheated on her lol. A few months ago me and my gf broke up and at that time I didn`t care about it much but as the weeks passed by I was sad as fck, it affected everything. But then I just said fck it, there are a billion more girls left. Fck b-tches, get money, mission complete.

Have i ever fallen for the "love at first sight" cliche' ? Yes...yes i have.
Turns out the "angel" was really just a needy blood-sucker. Several episodes of 'empty wallets' and maxed out ATM's later; i finally decided to call it quits.

It was one hell of a ride....and really wasn't worth the effort.

i don't agree with this love at first sight thingy.... i think its just attraction ,, you see someone and you feel attraction but its not love for sure.

i don't agree with this love at first sight thingy.... i think its just attraction ,, you see someone and you feel attraction but its not love for sure.

eh....whatever you say dude...

yes many times.. but you never know if it's love until you get to know them.The term "love," tends to get thrown around too much in my opinion.It's such a strong feeling to have for someone that early. "Attracted to" and "crush" are just more accurate overall.

There is nothing called love at first sight , Its simply lust or infatuation..

how can someone fall in love with someone without even knowing their personality and like/dislikes

no comments

Lux_soap.jpg

shame on you itni gandi love ?:disagree:

Happened to me once, when I was looking in the mirror. No we are both madly in love with each other.

Back
Top Bottom