What's new

have Japanese forgotten the bombing of WWII?

For Turkish Nationalism, Turkey was one of the First to embrace the Nation State.

Thank those idiots for What Turkey is today, The people who still dream of an Islamic Empire ..cough..cough..Islamic Ummah..cough..cough are the Most Backward on the Planet Today:whistle:

Alas! They fail to grasp the idea of a Nation State.

Stop this. If you have a valid point say it. Why Islamic Empire is not good and why Nation state is good???

but dont be rude and arrogant. Dont make fun of what other people think, they can do the same

if islam was brought by him,then he is my hero too.:)

Islam was brought in South India long ago (peacefully) by Arabs traders

But in North West India it was brought by conquest, rape, looting and pillaging.

Anyways you seem to actually believe in the 'Ummah' no point arguing with you

Anyways you seem to actually believe in the 'Ummah' no point arguing with you

so you are only arguing with people which agree with you..weird..

and yes,ummah concept is a vision for muslims..i dont think its gonna happen in the near future but its in our hearts.

and yes,ummah concept is a vision for muslims..i dont think its gonna happen in the near future but its in our hearts.

I can't argue with articles of faith (like Ummah) etc.

And we also remember how powerful we were when the whole Muslim Nation (or ummah) was under one Ottoman empire.

so you are discussing identity..but you want to exclude the concept of faith..weird,indeed.

Yes I avoid such discussions, because arguments about articles of faith are...well difficult to argue and the discussion ends up being messy

If there is an iota of truth in that, Turkey has lost the Respect I had.

Yes I avoid such discussions, because arguments about articles of faith are...well difficult to argue and the discussion ends up being messy

if the debate would be about theism-atheism,you might be right..i avoid such discussions too..

we are not discussing that is there any god or not..but we simply cant discuss "the identity" with regard to the material structures alone..

If there is an iota of truth in that, Turkey has lost the Respect I had.

i will talk to the prime minister in order to make sure that Turkey mourns over it.

lol, i know you guys have some concerns about your muslim population..if you want to have their loyalty,dont talk BS like "islam is arab nationalism" etc...

i will talk to the prime minister in order to make sure that Turkey mourns over it.

lol, i know you guys have some concerns about your muslim population..if you want to have their loyalty,dont talk BS like "islam is arab nationalism" etc...

I support Turkey as a Nation.

Some Nuts have sprang up in my country with the Dreamy Ummah. Congrats to you guys for the Inspiration.:thumbsdown:

Islam is Arab Nationalism. You accepted the fact that many Turks think it of as True.

You accepted the fact that many Turks think it of as True.

dont be delusional..i said "some ultras-racists think like that and they are called idiots in Turkey." they are just some neonazi-wannabes,no respect for them in Turkey..and fortunately they are minority in Turkey..we wont tolerate authoritarianists here...

Back
Top Bottom