What's new

Has the US lost the war in Afghanistan?

Well i said that we were fighting afghan talibs.Usa and NATO was.So if they lose that doesnt effect us.The afghan talibs have already denounced TTP scums and called them a..holes who fight and kill muslims.So if talibs win it would be a blow to usa,nato and other boys not for us.

Dossier in sharm ul shiekh.GOP said that thousands of times.I saw some evidences with my own eyes.
And about links we dont make a situation or atmosphere of hate its what india does makes situation worse and war mongering...We are peaceful people and still even with having evidence that india is involved in terrorism still hold our peace to make way for love and peaceful atmosphere to make this region peaceful.

Everyone knows:hitwall:

TTP and taliban are not different. TTP is subsidiary of taliban running in pakistan. Your dream of running afghan after us leaves will back fire.

TTP and taliban are not different. TTP is subsidiary of taliban running in pakistan. Your dream of running afghan after us leaves will back fire.

they are entirely two different organisations.......... educate yourself :P

It seems to be....

see at 10:23 (must watch)

Last edited by a moderator:
they are entirely two different organisations.......... educate yourself :P

They have common fighters, shared money and ideology. for operational efficiency they have leader in pakistan.

Well i said that we were fighting afghan talibs.Usa and NATO was.So if they lose that doesnt effect us.The afghan talibs have already denounced TTP scums and called them a..holes who fight and kill muslims.So if talibs win it would be a blow to usa,nato and other boys not for us.

Bear with me. Total hypothesis here

Part I: US-NATO-ISAF loose and withdraw. Talibs win in Afghanistan.

Part II: PA is continuing offensive opearations against TTP in own territory and ensuring writ of GoP and freedom guaranteed to Pakistani Nationals under Constitution of Pakistan.

Fair?

Now we see that the Talib authority in Afghanistan has principles which are online with TTP in terms of women education, progress in society based on freedom for every individual to lead his life and have an appearance which is his own wish in terms of hair style, facial hair etc.

Dont you think that Talib may have just condemned TTP so as to have Pakistan not block them out totally and may infact be emboldened by their 'victory' over US-NATO-ISAF might and may infact think of establishment of similar controls over the NWFP-FATA area which they anyways consider a part of greater Pakhtunistan and thence challenge the very authority of Pakistani State, having got the confidence from their success in Afghanistan? In that case, wont it be very probable of convergence of TTP-Talib viewpoints against a common enemy GoP whose constitution threatens the very basis of their struggle?

What are your views on that?

Dossier in sharm ul shiekh.GOP said that thousands of times.I saw some evidences with my own eyes.
And about links we dont make a situation or atmosphere of hate its what india does makes situation worse and war mongering...We are peaceful people and still even with having evidence that india is involved in terrorism still hold our peace to make way for love and peaceful atmosphere to make this region peaceful.

Nationalist pride here. Wont comment as have no idea what 'evidence' was given then. Maybe if you could give some idea we can have more info. Am not aware.

Everyone knows:hitwall:

In Pakistan?

They have common fighters, shared money and ideology. for operational efficiency they have leader in pakistan.

no....... they don't have common fighters, neither shared money nor the ideology

TTP is a terrorist organisation being operated in Pakistan and working to destroy Pakistan and only Pakistan

Talibans are operating in Afghanistan and they have their own leaders, different enemies, different ideology :P

no....... they don't have common fighters, neither shared money nor the ideology

TTP is a terrorist organisation being operated in Pakistan and working to destroy Pakistan and only Pakistan

Talibans are operating in Afghanistan and they have their own leaders, different enemies, different ideology :P

If they are different, why USA is targeting TTP leadership using drones?

Back
Top Bottom