What's new

Harjit Sajjan praises Pak Army Engineers

GOAT

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Harjit Sajjan, Canada’s Minister of International Development and former Minister of defence wrote this on Instagram:

“Hundreds of thousands, trapped. Surrounded by water.

Today on the International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers, I want to highlight the immense efforts of these Pakistani Army Engineers, part of #UNMISS, that are literally keeping the town of Bentiu from mass flooding. Their work on maintaining the emergency dyke is preventing a massive humanitarian disaster.
🇺🇳🇺🇳

Does ISPR promote these amazing activities and accomplishments of the Army globally? I oddly couldn’t find anything.. I had to learn from my Canadian Minister.

cc: @Wood

Harjit Sajjan, Canada’s Minister of International Development and former Minister of defence wrote this on Instagram:

Today on the International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers, I want to highlight the immense efforts of these Pakistani Army Engineers, part of #UNMISS, that are literally keeping the town of Bentiu from mass flooding. Their work on maintaining the emergency dyke is preventing a massive humanitarian disaster.
🇺🇳🇺🇳

Does ISPR promote these amazing activities and accomplishments of the Army globally? I oddly couldn’t find anything.. I had to learn from my Canadian Minister.

This is nothing. Our troops lost lives outside. Gentlemen, is it worth it for some dollars? The goodwill mission isn't working and is not reaping much....we should call these troops back and let those countries handle it who are ACTUALLY running sudan..

🇺🇳🇺🇳

These are the things which need to be highlighted by ISPR not just nationally but internationally too.

It wil boost our soft image.

Blue caps are a pointless useless organisation. Pakistan should send it soldiers back home and try to defend the western borders.

This is nothing. Our troops lost lives outside. Gentlemen, is it worth it for some dollars? The goodwill mission isn't working and is not reaping much....we should call these troops back and let those countries handle it who are ACTUALLY running sudan..
Experience in multi-national environment where troops get real life practical interaction apart from training or course since training/courses entails fewer selections.

Yes, through Hilal magazine.

Last edited:
I think the work the Pakistani Army Engineers are doing is genuinely life saving and showcases the skill of the engineers. It’s quite impressive. Should help to attract bright engineering minds as well. Makes me proud to see.

Experience in multi-national environment where troops get real life practical interaction apart from training or course since training/courses entails fewer selections.

Yes, through Hilal magazine.

Thanks for the link. Do they have a global / social media outlets for this type of stuff as well? Even YouTube videos of the engineering work they are doing etc.

Thanks

Please dont......Its more about money.
They can get the same real life interaction at home where their relatives wouldnt feel bad if they die as it would be a just cause.

Please dont......Its more about money.
They can get the same real life interaction at home where their relatives wouldnt feel bad if they die as it would be a just cause.
Not my problem if its hard to digest for you. Have it your way.

🇺🇳🇺🇳

Our jawaans are amazing
Our generals pathetic

Met an amc 1 star the other day n we were talking about diff stuff n than the topic shifted to our ancestors n their service in the army n he asked me about my father n his unit.....told him it was 2 engs.....n he goes oh ok thats good as we amc guys get along well with engs chaps...n I asked acha how so n he goes "partner ہم دونوں پھڑے لکھے ہوتے ہیں اس لیے ". 😉

Back
Top Bottom