What's new

HAPPY VICTORY DAY ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looool typical anti-Indian namakharam bangladeshi. We gave you shelter, arms, training to get liberation from pakistan. Yet you guys are so ungrateful, always have to show their anti-Hindu nature.

Did I hit a nerve, have I? Lmao

A sad day for the Musilms of both sides.
It was only sad day for soldiers of Pakistan Army - rest were celebrating ....

Banglas Muslim
Indian Muslims

a very good day for Pakistan
Do you see a 'B' there? No. Good riddance ....

Ps. Read the Allahabad Address, 1930 by Sir Allama Iqbal.

a very good day for Pakistan, Bengal was never part of plan to begin with, it was never part of speech of Allama Iqbal, neither was part of Now or Never; Are We to Live or
Perish Forever published by Chaudhary Rehmat Ali?

P =Punjab.
A=Afghania
K=Kashmir
I = Indus [added myself otherwise it have no meaning in now or never]
S= Sindh
tan=Balochistan

anyways very happy victory day to all Bengalis.

A very unwise argument. Fact is that (a) Muslim League was formed in Dhaka by Nawab Salimullah. (b) The Pakistan resolution was tabled by Molvi Fazal Haq known as Shara Bangal.

I'm off the view that the only Political mistakes were made by than West Pakistan. But the other part I.e. military mistakes were made by the Bagalis alone.

Looool typical anti-Indian namakharam bangladeshi. We gave you shelter, arms, training to get liberation from pakistan. Yet you guys are so ungrateful, always have to show their anti-Hindu nature.

India have no one but itself to blame, buddy. Since independence India has done more harm than act of friendship, good or being friendly towards BD. After the independence India didnt help improve nor help BD get back on its feet, instead India committed border killing, building dams, drying out BD rivers, flooding BD, list goes on (Feel free if anyone want to add what damages Bharat done since independence)

A neighbour who thought you would as a helping friend after independence but you neglected and underestimated them and now your crying back to win over them.But guess what BD says F you to Bharat. BD has its real, helping and developing friend in China . China has helped BD in last 5 years more than India did anything to help BD in especially the first 40years.

Now you know why the dislikes :)

Karma...isn't it such a kutt!? Lmao

Can I just say to those retarded Pk!s take your carrot nose elsewhere. Dont poke your nose into all our threads with your ultra denial mentality of 71.

Those ultra denial Pakistanis, those who are still in-denial of the evil doings in 71 by the barberic Pakistan army and politicians, and try hiding the evil crimes against humanity, women, elderly, childrens. Won't be able to be in denial of 71, come the day of Qiyamat. SubhanAllah, Thank God.
You are a on pakistani forum ans rubbing salt on our wounds.
You can take this victory day crap some where else or any other indian forum.
They will happily celebrate with you.
I dont know why the staff allowing this thread.

Dont be so short sighted like Bhutto n drunkard yahya was in 71. This forum isn't owned by your kandan nor mine nor anyones. It's an open international forum, with international sub threads available. Am sure it wouldn't have had these International, multinational sections available if it just 'Pakistani forum'. So Get your narrow mind outta ya backside.

Most people - didn't have to struggle for an independent nation the way Bangladesh had to. We didn't simply come about via decree or signing of documents or by virtue of being divided up by multiple colonial powers.

There was a declaration of independence and then a 9 month war before independence was achieved!

And while individual western European nations might not celebrate a 'victory day' - we mustn't forget V-E day celebrating victory over the Nazis in Europe. Russians also have a Victory Day, again celebrating the defeat of Nazi Germany.

Norway became part of a Union with Sweden (against their will) as a result of the negotiations
after the Napoleonic Wars, where Denmark, allied with France had to hand it over.
Sweden sent its army to Norway in 1814 to "confirm" the decision which was the last real war involving Sweden in popular view.
As democracy became the latest fashion it was decided to make the union further legitimate
by a popular vote, and while I do not know the real figures, the vote in Norway
was like 1,623,317 against the union, and 17 for the union, so Norway then very peacefully separated and became an independent state.

Incidently, I think people remember losses much more than victories.
2008, it was 350 years jubilee of a peace agreement between Denmark and Sweden,
where Denmark ceeded what is now southern Sweden.
That year was full of discussions in Denmark about the loss, and propsals
which would bring the territories back to Denmark one way or the other.
In Sweden, it was not celebrated, it was not even mentioned.
The next year, 2009, the Swedish papers and TV channels were filled with loss of Finland in the 1808/9 war with Russia.

Wars in the Nordic Region are now mainly in alpine territories, and while Norway are taking multiple insignificant victories by winning gold medals in abundance, they were strategically defeated by Marcus Hellner resulting in part of the National Skiing Arena in Oslo (Holmenkollen) beeing named Hellnerbacken (the Hellner Hill).
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes but the divorce could have been civilized.
Yes, it could have like the peaceful division of Czech Republic and Slovakia.If that was the case then Bangladesh and Pakistan could have become best friend in the sub-continent.But 1971 bitter memory will always poison our mutual relationship to some extent.If you look at the independence movement throughout the 20th century,there is not a single parallel like the 1971 events.Most of the countries gained independence from colonial power through peaceful negotiation or with minimal bloodshed.There are some exception like,Algeria,or East Timor but they also gained independence through negotiation following long civil war.But there is no parallel of refusal of democratic election,operation searchlight in the midnight to commit genocide,doing atrocity throughout 9 months and lastly surrender to the combined forces of arch enemy India and Mukti Bahini.This history will always trouble the mutual relation and hinder co-operation.

Last edited:
A very unwise argument. Fact is that (a) Muslim League was formed in Dhaka by Nawab Salimullah. (b) The Pakistan resolution was tabled by Molvi Fazal Haq known as Shara Bangal.

I'm off the view that the only Political mistakes were made by than West Pakistan. But the other part I.e. military mistakes were made by the Bagalis alone.

The AIME (All India Muhammadan Educational Conference) Conference was held in 1906 at the family palace of Dhaka Nawab Sir Salimullah - also known as Ahsan Manzil (Pink Palace). Ahsan Manzil is now a museum.
700px-Muslimleague.jpg
ahsan-manjil-dhaka-bangladesh-front-faace-pink-palace.jpg
ahsan-manjil-dhaka-bangladesh02.jpg
034.jpg

Last edited:

You were (my guess) born way after 1971. How does this matter if you weren't even alive then?

And this nationalism and war-machinery - how does it help you? Yes - you! Does this put food in your mouth or pay your mortgage/rent?

Egotism and false nationalism is the number one problem in South Asia. It's appeal is legion.

Our leaders put labels on us (like the langur monkey here) and tell us to dance to Muslim/Hindu tune. And we oblige.

And they tell us to hate the other types of monkeys (chimpanzees and orangutans) and to drive them away. And we oblige.

Little do we realize that this nationalism and communalism is only helping the corrupt people in power (Modi, Hasina, Zardari). It helps them get hundreds of millions of dollars in ill-gotten military bribes, at the expense of our desperate poor. Defense forces are fine, but could our defense expenses be less if we understood each other in South Asia?

Think - mere bhai, think!

epa03395739-a-monkey-trainer-l-plays-a-small-drum-called-damru-as-CM1RD1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom