What's new

Happy independence day to Indian friends

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I wish my Indian friends happy independence day to remember that we once fought British together to achieve freedom. I pray for you that you value this freedom and exercise this freedom and right to function free will for other under your governance. I pray you follow the teachings of Gandhi and reject Hinsa.

Shame on you... Kashmiris are celebrating Aug 15 as a BLACK DAY and we should show solidarity with our brothers who are sacrificing their lives for us.

I wish my Indian friends happy independence day to remember that we once fought British together to achieve freedom. I pray for you that you value this freedom and exercise this freedom and right to function free will for other under your governance. I pray you follow the teachings of Gandhi and reject Hinsa.

Thanks and you too. :)

Shame on you... Kashmiris are celebrating Aug 15 as a BLACK DAY and we should show solidarity with our brothers who are sacrificing their lives for us.

I don't need a forum post to show my solidarity with Kashmir read my OP and read the advice in it and then open your mouth.

Rightly said Independence is a valuable thing.....

Back
Top Bottom