What's new

Happy Defence Day 2010!

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Pakistani's,

6th September is upon us. Times are changing and we're going through quite a turmoil but lets not forget the history behind this day. Its time to remember the ones who've sacrificed their tomorrow for our well being. Wishing all the Pakistani members a very happy Defence Day!

Have a good one!

One of my favorites ;) ;

Last edited by a moderator:
On Defence Day, September 6, We salute the Soldiers of Pakistan Armed Forces who fought and gave their lives for our great country, Pakistan. The Highest Military Award of Pakistan Has Been Awarded to Shaheed Soldiers Who Have Shown Bravery And Courage in Times Of War & Border Battles (1948, 1956, 1965, 1971, 1999)

Happy Defence Day

1334023445_1e2cb3a8ac.jpg

milit2.jpg

Happy defence day to all pakistanis !
I salute to our soldiers which are still fighting for our nation and helping flood victims ! :pakistan:

Congrats every one..but singing songs and making posters will not defend us in anyway..we need to develops better strategies, missles, political and social influence.

Congrats every one..but singing songs and making posters will not defend us in anyway..we need to develops better strategies, missles, political and social influence.

Strategies missles..... if only we blow a whistle our enemy is stunned...:woot::flame:

On Defence Day, September 6, We salute the Soldiers of Pakistan Armed Forces who fought and gave their lives for our great country, Pakistan. The Highest Military Award of Pakistan Has Been Awarded to Shaheed Soldiers Who Have Shown Bravery And Courage in Times Of War & Border Battles (1948, 1956, 1965, 1971, 1999)

Since independence there isn't even a single decade when we were not on war!!! :disagree:

Above dates show we were at peace in 80s but thats when we were indirectly involved in Soviet-Afghan mess!!!

HAPPY DEFENSE DAY TO ALL PAKISTANI MEMBERS!!!!!! :pakistan:
AND SALUTES TO PAK ARMY:pakistan::smitten:

Since independence there isn't even a single decade when we were not on war!!! :disagree:

Above dates show we were at peace in 80s but thats when we were indirectly involved in Soviet-Afghan mess!!!

HAPPY DEFENSE DAY TO ALL PAKISTANI MEMBERS!!!!!! :pakistan:
AND SALUTES TO PAK ARMY:pakistan::smitten:

If we have get freedom from such engagements imposed on us we will get a chace to unleash our true potential..we are either busy fighting with outsiders or fightin among ourselves. you forgot from 2001-2010 we are engaged with TTP and local terrorist which is almost a full fledged war.

Please read my signature..i put it special for this day :D :D :D :pakistan:

And here is my tribute video..to the families and kins of all shuhadaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom