What's new

Happy Birthday Musharraf!

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Happy bday Mushy Paa Jee (A lot of pun intended!)

Happy 63rd!

KashifAsrar said:
Too quick indeed .... :)
He do not look so ....
He beat Bush by three years ...

:) Not realy ,
i had seen another millitary person hez about 76 but looks so young and very active.Hez reflexes are so sharp i was stunned .

I really respect you and if you can read it i will be very much relieved
First of all Happy Birthday to you
Then i would like to express some concerns regarding army and Pakistan
PA was always the last resort or hope for Pakistani poeple and we always think of army as a rescuers, but this is not the same case anymore, Believe me the army is not greeted the way it was before and the scams surfaced regarding the way you and your PM are selling the huge profit generation institutions of Pakistan like Pak Steal Habib Bank Suger crises and others + The way your journals are making huge black money and looting everything and you are still not able keep check on the loot and corruption in the country, the very same corrupt leadrers are still looting the sucking blood from my home land, please try to stop it and i know you can and only you can, and you MUST try to be a better muslim and a good leader, we all have to die one day, try to do good for mine and your country and muslims

A very humble Muslim and Pakistani

mansoor_aq said:
I really respect you and if you can read it i will be very

Mr Haq while sitting farway giving statements is very easy plz dont blam the entire Army for the acts of an individual.

Its easy just like newspapers to put anything against them and get maximum benefits just like these papers did during the earthquake or even very recently during the current month when there were floods in Charsadda and Mardan districts of NWFP.

i was there and i know how quickely at night at 2pm the Army moved to save the people but some sh.i.t,t.y newspapers were circulating the same hatred.

BTW why dont u come out of this Army phobia :)

Haq or ------;)

mansoor_aq said:
I really respect you and if you can read it i will be very much relieved
First of all Happy Birthday to you
Then i would like to express some concerns regarding army and Pakistan
PA was always the last resort or hope for Pakistani poeple and we always think of army as a rescuers, but this is not the same case anymore, Believe me the army is not greeted the way it was before and the scams surfaced regarding the way you and your PM are selling the huge profit generation institutions of Pakistan like Pak Steal Habib Bank Suger crises and others + The way your journals are making huge black money and looting everything and you are still not able keep check on the loot and corruption in the country, the very same corrupt leadrers are still looting the sucking blood from my home land, please try to stop it and i know you can and only you can, and you MUST try to be a better muslim and a good leader, we all have to die one day, try to do good for mine and your country and muslims

When in Kabul do as the Karzais do, eh?

Jana,

If you meet him (Musharraf), tell him I also said "Happy Birthday".

He is 63?

Anyway that is also young.

Happy birthday Mushy, you've lost another year of ur life:buck: ;)

Man that was on 8th and you guys are wishing him on the 15th. Have some "sharam" guys!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHADY GENERAL SAHAB!!

I wish you have many more in Uniform.:cheers: :flag:

Back
Top Bottom