What's new

Happy 5000 posts NEO!!

Trust me... I will. :). But busy with a lotta stuff these days. There was once a time I posted out 50 posts a day on WAB! On PFF I registered in March but only started posting 4 months ago.

Owais and Rahman have slowed down a bit. I'm guessing Rahman would get back in action when Musharraf makes another US trip :D

Will get back in full action when the university closes.:P

Will get back in full action when the university closes.:P

Which university do you go to A.Rahman brother. Neo brother excellent milestone and i congratulated you in another thread too.:P I am only some 4950 posts shy of you.:D

Man if you add up Ray's post counts in all the forums he's been? I hear he's at the front lines again these days, I guess he wasn't getting enough action on the forums. I don't think it's reactivation though.

Oh no wait, Salim gone for Umrah after his conversion :D :D. Who was that guy who go so ticked off? vnomad?

Asim, bull and a.rehman can catch him....if they put some effort

i think bull will take the challenge

Yeh iron provided if he was not forced to withdraw due to crap and BSs on WAB :)
Neo is still around, and Asim is back as well. I'm fond of both of them. :)

My memory is a bit foggy, are you the female journalist from Peshawar, the Indian, or the Christian NGO working in India?

Congratulation buddy, Keep it up, I think Webby:D should organise a party thing:partay:

I think it will take me 5 years to get there, it took me almost one year to get to 900 posts.:pff: But any way i am creeping there slowly slowly........:woot:

Trust me... I will. :).

Owais and Rahman have slowed down a bit. I'm guessing Rahman would get back in action when Musharraf makes another US trip :D
mate, I am toooooo busy in my studies now dayz thats why I become slow but I will be back soon with fast posting :partay:

Back
Top Bottom