What's new

Haniyeh: Hamas rejected $15 billion in return for economic projects

Your day will come, prepare yourselves for that day instead.
Just imagine bribing Hamas and Islamic Jihad of Palestine to accept their designed peace process that includes dis arming the under equipped Palestinian Groups against Israeli soldier-rats armed to teeth.
thumbs_b_c_e3290988e397a685cf773fd236955c7e.jpg

61633074.jpg
157050148.jpg
139304231235494853204334.jpg
154598271111096600.jpg

10922509_931.jpg

299C6EF800000578-3123547-image-m-21_1434296381854.jpg

8972906_428.jpg

thumbs_b_c_b18c4c70c84973c274dd505a83ff14e8.jpg

556038_171.jpg

16-4-12-124151fa-palestine24farv.jpg

1396101709360888612980644.jpg

These kind of inhumane people are talking about peace. And we are supposed to believe.

Salutes to our Muslim Brothers in Hamas that refused to betray oppressed people of Palestine.

Last edited by a moderator:
@waz @BHarwana @LeGenD dear dear ones

This thread is openly Speaking about bribing Muslims, insulting an Islamic group that is resisting against Israeli occupation, trying to undermine Palestinian arabic/Islamic identity. Is that good someone starts a thread About bribing Kashmiri people by Indian government to drop their aspirations?

We have threads running about Syrian foreign imposed civil war, Iraqi civil unrest but nothing about Palestine. Its mostly due to Zionist users such as Falcon29 who claims of being Palestinian at same time dividing Muslims Based on their sect/SkinColor/tribe/Race etc. These kinds of Professional Zionist users prevent gathering of Muslims around Palestinian cause and i blame it on weak Muslims like Myself that has become habitual about hearing daily death of Palestinians.

Easy to say "keep fighting" out of the UK.
Life in Gaza isn't easy, and wars makes it worse.
Hussain sitting in Bradford on government welfare watching daytime TV and telling the palestinians in Gaza to keep fighting and lose their lives while he stuffs another samosa into his fat face.
What does fighting mean to you? Going with a knive to a gun fight? Sry but thats utter stupidity, violance will not help Palestinian cause, it will only legitimize Israel more and more.
What Palestinians need is diplomacy and strong allies who are able to lobby for them, firing unguided rockets to civilians certainly get them any sympathy among the strong allies which are more worthy than 100 weak muslim countries sympathy.

Well, firing rockets does exactly that.

well, not really working out that well is it?

They have suffered this much

Don't let the sacrifices of the Palestinian people go to waste

The Jews want a easy way out to legitimise their occupation and apartheid state

Last few days Jews have been crying about anti semitism and Twitter walk out blah blah blah
All day we have been putting pictures of Palestinians kids on the anti semitism tweets and SM posts

Palestinians have Time and numbers

Let Israels apartheid state be a burden for them

But don't give up

According to Haniyeh himself, the only condition as part of the 'Deal of the century" for Gazans to get blockade lifted, a seaport, an airport and $15 Billion economic package - was to disarm.

They refused. The PA also refused the deal because it would cause a "split". The PA basically refuse all deals that doesn't go directly through them (even Coronavirus aid from UAE :lol:)

Imagine refusing this deal :lol: it just shows this has nothing to do with getting a separate state or two states. Hamas needs this conflict to keep going otherwise their reason for existing gets called into question and the PA need the conflict to keep going because they make more $$$ in the longrun from its continuation than any economic package.

:crazy:

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news...build-airport-sea-port-in-gaza-haniyeh-636444
I have edited title of this thread as per the article shared by you.

Please understand the difference between Article Title and Opinionated Title, and consider using Article Title when you create a thread on the basis of an article.

If you create a new thread based on your 'personal opinion' about a particular issue, then consider using Opinion tag in the title for this kind of thread.

And this was not an 'amazing' deal for the Palestinians, not even close. This was utter MOCKERY of Palestinians in the name of a deal.

@waz @BHarwana @LeGenD dear dear ones

This thread is openly Speaking about bribing Muslims, insulting an Islamic group that is resisting against Israeli occupation, trying to undermine Palestinian arabic/Islamic identity. Is that good someone starts a thread About bribing Kashmiri people by Indian government to drop their aspirations?

We have threads running about Syrian foreign imposed civil war, Iraqi civil unrest but nothing about Palestine. Its mostly due to Zionist users such as Falcon29 who claims of being Palestinian at same time dividing Muslims Based on their sect/SkinColor/tribe/Race etc. These kinds of Professional Zionist users prevent gathering of Muslims around Palestinian cause and i blame it on weak Muslims like Myself that has become habitual about hearing daily death of Palestinians.
My friend who is stopping you to make a thread on Palestine? Please go ahead & do it. You are a forum member. Secondly what will closing this thread achieve? I would rather suggest to reply it in appropriate way & explain the people down side of this deal & it's implications. Give it a try & if you are unable to reply please tag me & I will do it. There is a huge propaganda out there against Palestine & you should make effort to debunk it.

I have edited title of this thread as per the article shared by you.

Please understand the difference between Article Title and Opinionated Title, and consider using Article Title when you create a thread on the basis of an article.

If you create a new thread based on your 'personal opinion' about a particular issue, then consider using Opinion tag in the title for this kind of thread.

And this was not an 'amazing' deal for the Palestinians, not even close. This was utter MOCKERY of Palestinians in the name of a deal.

Yes, I can see your biased edit.

This was not just about money. It was about lifting blockade, building an airport and seaport. Basically making Gaza open. The $15Billion was added to that.

So yes, we all see your bias. Thanks for demonstrating it so clearly by making the edit seem this was just a cash bribe. Maybe being a mod isn't for you. :tdown:

This was not just about money. It was about lifting blockade, building an airport and seaport. Basically making Gaza open. The $15Billion was added to that.
Do you realize that you have just agreed that cause of Israel the development is Gaza is not happening. I mean you your self admit & understand that what is happening in Gaza is wrong & yet you have audacity to call that deal which is a purely showing an attempt to break free human spirit? I must admit Hamas is more human than the people who are offering this deal.

Do you realize that you have just agreed that cause of Israel the development is Gaza is not happening. I mean you your self admit & understand that what is happening in Gaza is wrong & yet you have audacity to call that deal which is a purely showing an attempt to break free human spirit? I must admit Hamas is more human than the people who are offering this deal.
You're obviously very uneducated on the matter.

Gaza used to be open. Tens of thousands of Gazans used to stream into Israel every day to work. Israelis used to go to Gaza on the weekends, visit restaurants, do some shopping. No problem.

Then in the late 80s, the Gazans decided that they will join the 'intifada' that the West Bank started. This is when it all started to go downhill for Gaza.

Then in 2005, Israel left Gaza. Money poured into Gaza from international donors and it all went on tunnels and terrorism.

You actually have the audacity to blame Israel, when Hamas has spent millions on creating tunnels for themselves and creating their headquarters under a hospital, while firing rockets and letting the Gazans above ground suffer whilst Hamas millionaires enjoy their air conditioned tunnels and bunkers.

Hamas pushed themselves into a war against a stronger foe.
but they still retain the largest continuous piece of Palestinian land. you think they could have done that without having arms? smfh.

Israel left Gaza and that was when palestinians started to wage war from Gaza.
because you dont stop fighting until you get the most of your rights you can get back. you're just a trolling ill-wisher to Palestinians who pretends to care...time is not on your side...lol.

Yes, I can see your biased edit.

So yes, we all see your bias. Thanks for demonstrating it so clearly by making the edit seem this was just a cash bribe. Maybe being a mod isn't for you. :tdown:
lmaooooooooooooo so you want to make Palestine "OPEN"???? but what about all their land they've lost? and the ones in prisons with no trial??? and their water and lost business due to blockade(reparations)??? you think $15bn is alot for Palestinians only because you think nothing of Palestinians. "how could you be so heartless? - kanye

lmaooooooooooooo so you want to make Palestine "OPEN"???? but what about all their land they've lost?
Try and get this through your thick head. There has never in the history of this world, been a 'palestinian' country. There has never in the history of this world been a nation state or territory governed by a 'palestinian' people.

You cannot lose what you never had.

Try and get this through your thick head. There has never in the history of this world, been a 'palestinian' country. There has never in the history of this world been a nation state or territory governed by a 'palestinian' people.

You cannot lose what you never had.
was there a country in history called Israel in history?NO, there wasnt!...Europeans sneakily settled Jewish people on Arab Land(Palestine) decades ago, and the deal was that both ethnic groups(Jews and Palestinian Arabs) would receive separate countries, SIDE BY SIDE, but that didnt happen.

Also, your logic is this- if there wasnt a Palestinian country before, we cant create one- well we didnt have South Sudan before, we didnt have Taiwan before...so that logic is just flawed and limited.

Hamas wants genocide of eight million. Period. Reminds me of a three year old wanting all the birthday cake from their friend’s birthday.

To ignore Israel’s right to exist, modern existence for over 70 years or that the land was a British, Ottoman, Roman, Jewish and Arab is simply tragic. Even fellow Arabs in Egypt and Jordan brokered peace and have given up on this protracted nonsense.

Just imagine bribing Hamas and Islamic Jihad of Palestine to accept their designed peace process that includes dis arming the under equipped Palestinian Groups against Israeli soldier-rats armed to teeth.
thumbs_b_c_e3290988e397a685cf773fd236955c7e.jpg

61633074.jpg
157050148.jpg
139304231235494853204334.jpg
154598271111096600.jpg

10922509_931.jpg

299C6EF800000578-3123547-image-m-21_1434296381854.jpg

8972906_428.jpg

thumbs_b_c_b18c4c70c84973c274dd505a83ff14e8.jpg

556038_171.jpg

16-4-12-124151fa-palestine24farv.jpg

1396101709360888612980644.jpg

These kind of inhumane people are talking about peace. And we are supposed to believe.

Salutes to our Muslim Brothers in Hamas that refused to betray oppressed people of Palestine.
You ''cry'' about this but deny those...
-images-stories-2020-2020-07-2020-07-21_uigurs.jpg

5d9c3bc25d21aa45eb4c4502

You are a hypocrite whos only shedding crocodile tears.

Back
Top Bottom