What's new

Hamid Mir was the first guy to call Ajmal Qasaab a Pakistani - Where are yo

And which agency/government caught him and tried him? Oh! Blooper, it was Indian agencies!

I asked this question time and again.... They come back and preach us on Samjotha express.... which agency found out that??????? which country put them in jail????????? They sound like their investigation agencies found out the truth and they have put those culprits on jail......

@Topic..... I love conspiracy theories.... I had one yesterday.... one today..... I get nice dosage of them..... But if they use their talents on right industry.... I am sure they wouldnt have been complaining about bollywood and its movies.... These guys can make amazing scripts on fiction.... Infact they are better than hollywood.....

Last edited by a moderator:
what ever happened to the video, I believe it was Geo news, which exposed the lies by going to Faridkot and interviewed the parents of Ajmal Kasab???

what ever happened to the video, I believe it was Geo news, which exposed the lies by going to Faridkot and interviewed the parents of Ajmal Kasab???

Waqt News also showed a report and interviews of locals how geo made that Fake video better check it out on youtube

and Why are we forgetting mr Ganja Shriff, oh I mean Mr. Nawz Shariff also followed the trail of Hamid Mir, he said he looked for mr kasab on his own and his men were not allowed to enter either, same story as mir .....so should we not question this idiot too?

Waqt News also showed a report and interviews of locals how geo made that Fake video better check it out on youtube

You can choose not to believe but you guys cannot change world opinion. There are too many inconsistencies in your narrative.

If your version is true....

-Why would your own news channel and your foreign minister Rehman Malik admit Kasab a Pakistani??
-there would not have been a bounty on Hafiz Saheed.
-United Nation would not have declared LeT a terrorist organization.
-Taliban would not have asked for Kasab's body to be returned to Pakistan.
-What about Headley's testimony?
-why Lakvi and others implicated in the Mumbai attacks are still in Pakistani jail awaiting judgement??
-Why would you send a judicial commission to investigate Mumbai attacks?

You can choose not to believe but you guys cannot change world opinion. There are too many inconsistencies in your narrative.

If your version is true....

-Why would your own news channel and your foreign minister Rehman Malik admit Kasab a Pakistani??
-there would not have been a bounty on Hafiz Saheed.
-United Nation would not have declared LeT a terrorist organization.
-Taliban would not have asked for Kasab's body to be returned to Pakistan.
-What about Headley's testimony?
-why Lakvi and others implicated in the Mumbai attacks are still in Pakistani jail awaiting judgement??
-Why would you send a judicial commission to investigate Mumbai attacks?

United nation's itself is a clown organization BC :lol:

@muse what do you suggest about all this situation?

Besides,speaking of all wild conspiracy theories,what I suggest that our media is actually irresponsible,they damn care of Pakistan's image globally,but instead they will stoop at any level to get their bread and increase in show rating.
For this they can create world-class conspiracy theories,and to bring it to life,they add a pinch of lies,give false impressions.
and so why the hell do our politicians will avoid this ****
They are way irresponsible then other representatives of such sectors,they will immediately go on with specific theory,without proper verification and testing authentication of such crowd luring reports,in order to show-off their sensitiveness and sense of pseudo responsibility,so that they can get good impression and VOTES from fools like us.

[video]http://tune.pk/video/174982/Mir-Hamid-Knocked-out-by-Mubashir-Lucman-over-Mumbai-False-Flag[/video]
1002252_580401385351201_1577893476_n.jpg

and "Peoples of Pakistan" again elected them PML (N)

:lauchcry:
our RAW IS SOOOOO EFFICIENT????? MAN.... WOWWWWWWWW:smitten:

our unsmart media never made us know about suprrr indian RAW. watch out trajectory of nasr,haft,saheen,babur will be changed on course by supper raw

Back
Top Bottom