What's new

Hamid Mir attacks army

yeah leave the deaths ad they were not human and no answer for this, may be give this journalist a free plot in journalist society somewhere willl fix the issue and yes i found the medicine and it will help our doctors now. Hope it will help you also some day just in case you missed.

View attachment 748977
Real Estate is Gernailz profession, why do you want to be called a traitor by mentioning it for someone else without the permission of Gernailz?

I think you haven't read my previous replies and like to preassume things about me without knowing me. Reading replies in this thread might help you figure out a bit if I care about all the Pakistani lives or not. If keeping unwarranted prejudice is what you wanna do then that's up to you.

Baki mera bhai app meray liye mat ghabrayan, Insha'ALLAH meray lye mera ALLAH kafi ha.

The funny thing is Pakistani Journalists talk about how they are not scared of anyone and always speak the truth, yet their entire history of reporting is full of false reportings, and one call from US embassy or Indian Embassy can put them all in line, and female anchors Ahhh 5000$ and grants from Washington get them in the laps of American staff at Embassy.

Hamid Mir is traitor. If the govt cant do anything against him, at least boycott his program by not sending PTI representatives. Or thats too much to ask?

Now they should actually bamboo both Mir and this Chao rear for good [emoji106]

Hamid Mir is traitor. If the govt cant do anything against him, at least boycott his program by not sending PTI representatives. Or thats too much to ask?

I like how you deal with traitors. Treason seems to be like a bodily function that can be ignored.

GoP is already in contempt of the court for not bringing Musharraf to justice after he was declared traitor by this government's own prosecution.

Air Marshall says to traitor. I am gonna click ignore button not bomb button. It's fitting as we have an army to keep peace and not wage war.

Have you seen a single picture of the actual bullet entry and exit wounds of the two journalist scum?

One was giving an interview in the car without any blood on his clothes whilst claiming a bullet went through him, missing all his organs, only a few minutes ago and the other had a bandage over his t-shit. Any proof you have of the bullets entry and exit wounds?

Ever fired a firearm - do you think ISI uses .30cal TT pistols for assassination attempts, as that is the only bullet at close range shot that would exit somewhat cleanly due to high velocity! 9mm would leave a much bigger exit hole than entry (if it even exits) and hollow point 9mm not only doesn't exit but expands inside the body. LEAs do not use .30cal, and intelligence agencies don't even touch this cal!

I am baffled by your stupidity!

I’ve already played these silly mental gymnastics with another member in this thread who cast doubts on both Hamid Mir’s injuries and Ali Toor’s. And then he conveniently shifted the goal posts once proven wrong.

I haven’t seen pictures, nor was I there to examine his wounds or retrieve bullet fragments. It’s widely known he was shot several times, his car had broken windows and his seats were smeared with blood. He was treated at Agha Khan hospital. It was a widely publicised and high profile case. Nobody denied that he was shot, thus it was condemned by both ISPR and the current PM. And the shooting was meant to be investigated by a three member judicial commission.

So why don’t you pick an argument and stick to it? Are his injuries fake? Self inflicted but not fake? Etc? Pick something and run with it, this absurd game where you try to poke holes in the credibility of his story by the lack of visible wounds and other absurd standards of proof, shows that you’re willing to bend your position to suit your ultimate conclusion... that he is somehow lying about his ordeal.

Is this your professional opinion, or just another random potshot?

Here it is from another angle:

E2kk9bEXIAYaPiO.jpg

Notice the injuries on his left arm. Now ask yourself who's taking you for a fool?
Injuries ? Hazrat the way he had all those "pattian shattian" done it seemed as if his hand was broken or maybe it was a publicity stunt..
IS IT OKE TO PISS ON THE SACRED TREE NOW?

ITS ALREADY 72 YRS, ............. NO- ONE IS ALLOWED TO PISS ON THE SACRED TREE.

LET ALONE THE SACRED COW,, WHICH IS EATING ALL THE GREEN PASTURE OF PAKISTAN.........

THE PROBLEM WITH OUR PARTRIOTS IS, WHAT EVER HAPPENS IN PAKISTAN,
IS BLAMED ON . CIA/RAW/MOSSAD.

AND THEY CANT SEE THE SAUSAGE RIGHT INFRONT OF THEM

Sacred cow is being blamed while looters sit in London

Are you a medical doctor?

My left arm bones are broken, and right now I have 2 plates in my arm. I still remember the time when I broke my arm, the bandage he is using doesn't even represent fracture. The Day i broke my arm, I had surgery and then they put a different kind of bandages (Not Plaster) on my arm with many stitches for around 20 days, then again the pain even after the Surgery it was a lot. I doubt he broke anything from the Pictures.

Do I have to be to come to a simple conclusion ?

Absolutely not, I just wanted to be sure whether I was reading a potshot or an actual professional opinion. :tup:
My left arm bones are broken, and right now I have 2 plates in my arm. I still remember the time when I broke my arm, the bandage he is using doesn't even represent fracture. The Day i broke my arm, I had surgery and then they put a different kind of bandages (Not Plaster) on my arm with many stitches for around 20 days, then again the pain even after the Surgery it was a lot. I doubt he broke anything from the Pictures.

Agree, he definitely hasn't broken anything or even fractured.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom