What's new

Hamid Gul....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisonics

BANNED
Reaction score
I request the mods to be open and not to get obsessive compulsive with the delete button. After all, there have been claims that everybody's concerns will be addressed. On that note alone I hope again that this thread will not be deleted or posts edited unless they are against rules of the forum. This is not something I could have sent through PM since I wanted other's views on it, particularly non-pakistani, specifically Indian and the few Americans here.

I have heard from senior administrators and members that PDF will not endorse any view from terrorists and true to that many member who supported such people have been banned. However, what troubles me is the inclusion of Hamid Gul or his writings. He is a terrorist. He has been placed on the list of global terrorists by the US, infact he has had admitted to having links with certain groups that have a terrorist banner. The argument put forth yesterday was a claim saying its an opinion and a media connection but what happened to the fundamental principle of PDF regarding terrorists? This guy is on a list of international terrorists.

PDF is Pakistani and you have every right to include anybody but why this change of principle?

And yet... there are scores of threads opened on why India blocked PDF.

What do non -Pakistanis think about inclusion of a terrorist's articles here.

I request again, Please let everyone debate this.

I request the mods to be open and not to get obsessive compulsive with the delete button. After all, there have been claims that everybody's concerns will be addressed. On that note alone I hope again that this thread will not be deleted or posts edited unless they are against rules of the forum. This is not something I could have sent through PM since I wanted other's views on it, particularly non-pakistani, specifically Indian and the few Americans here.

I have heard from senior administrators and members that PDF will not endorse any view from terrorists and true to that many member who supported such people have been banned. However, what troubles me is the inclusion of Hamid Gul or his writings. He is a terrorist. He has been placed on the list of global terrorists by the US, infact he has had admitted to having links with certain groups that have a terrorist banner. The argument put forth yesterday was a claim saying its an opinion and a media connection but what happened to the fundamental principle of PDF regarding terrorists? This guy is on a list of international terrorists.

PDF is Pakistani and you have every right to include anybody but why this change of principle?

This is a retarded thread and I hope it gets deleted and you get an infraction.

Hamid Gul is former general and a very respected personality in Pakistan. To call him a terrorist should get you black-listed from the forum.

Your argument that he has links to terrorists is utterly moronic and in the depths of stupidity.

The US has links to terrorists. Your own government has links to terrorists, from Sri Lanka to Baluchistan.

Why don't you log off and take some down time?

Phuck off bharti . Hamid Gul is a patriotic Pakistani. He has done everything in Pakistan's favor.

Come up with proof that he is terrorist otherwise STFU.

Stop ranting and barking same thing over and over again. Dont u have anything new to amuse us

Mods Kindly close this thread as it has no legitimate ground

Phuck off bharti . Hamid Gul is a patriotic Pakistani. He has done everything in Pakistan's favor.

Come up with proof that he is terrorist otherwise STFU.

Stop ranting and barking same thing over and over again. Dont u have anything new to amuse us

Mods Kindly close this thread as it has no legitimate ground

Another troll thread by a trollIng fellow IndIan , hamId gul has nothIng to do wIth pdf, pkkh Is a good sIte runned by patrIotIc pakIstanIs. 5 of every ten threads and posts are IndIan trollIng on pdf !!

using the same analogy, Narendra Modi is Terrorist as he is not allowed to enter in America and they denied Visa to him.

I request again, Please let everyone debate this

Show me one terrorist act of Hamid GUL? than we will decide if he is a terrorist or not

What troubles me is the inclusion of Hamid Gul or his writings. He is a terrorist. He has been placed on the list of global terrorists by the US, infact he has had admitted to having links with certain groups that have a terrorist banner. The argument put forth yesterday was a claim saying its an opinion and a media connection but what happened to the fundamental principle of PDF regarding terrorists? This guy is on a list of international terrorists.

With all due respects, Sir, the thing is Pakistan has not declare him a terrorist so how can this Forum allow anyone to call him terrorist? BTW i would like to see a link/source which says US/UN has declare him a terrorist as he has done no crime that any one can prove. He maybe talks something which you/indians don't like but if talking matters BJP, RSS, VHP all are terrorists.

Indians are cry babies- they just cant let any opportunity to cry and whinne go-

Hamid Gul is a hero-

Hamid gul is a taliban apologist.. he is the epitome of radicalizing of Pakistani army.

Hamid gul is a taliban apologist.. he is the epitome of radicalizing of Pakistani army.

Go take care of your Military Intelligence Terrorists who were caught bombing innocent Pakistani's

Hamid Gul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He has acknowledged being a member of banned militant organization Ummah Tameer-e-Nau.[21] The United States government has included Hamid Gul's name in a list of 4 former ISI officers for inclusion in the list of international terrorists that was sent to UN Secretary General, but China refused.[22]
Gul has been informed by a senior official in Pakistan's Foreign Ministry that he had been placed on a U.S. watch list of global terrorists, along with several others. He was shown a U.S. document that detailed several charges against him, including allegations that he had ties to al-Qaeda and the Taliban.[4]
On 14 December 2008 President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari in an interview with Newsweek described Hamid Gul as a political ideologue of terror.[23]
In July 2010, Wikileaks released over 92,000 documents related to the war in Afghanistan between 2004 and the end of 2009. In those documents Gul was accused of backing Taliban Insurgency against western forces to disrupt the U.S. occupation of Afghanistan.[24]

Not fan nor supporter of Hamid Gul

Has he been declared terrorist by Pakistan????

Terrorist list is just western fatwa..... Mullah issue infidel fatwas and west issues terrorist fatwas...

Nelson mendela is also terrorist.

I personally do not have a problem with defence.pk association with Hamid Gul.. The only worry I see for folks in India and USA is that as Hamid Gul is a designated terrorist by both USA and Indian governments, members in these 2 countries may get tracked by govt agencies for having association with a web site that has some kind of partnership with this person.

So folks in India and USA should be cognizant of this possibility / risk while posting on this site now.. Apart from that, I dont think it matters much

It's the site owners prerogative as to whom they have business relations - Indian concerns lie with Indians indirectly propagating a propaganda site like PKKH as being a member of PDF which will be viewed as such too. PDF might come under observation similar to what happened sometime back and us Indians being members here could be added in that list.

It's just a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom