What's new

HAL strongly bats for FGFA project with Russia

I don't understand iaf's logic.
1) india have some contribution to fgfa project both as financial and technical(i know it's tech contribution will be of miniscule level). But they are dumping the project on based on our small scale contribution.
But they silently pursuing f35,which we have zero contribution.
2) iaf doesn't want fgfa, because it's having less stealth charectristics. But they are going for non stealthy rafale with similar cost,also pursuing for f16/ gripen.

Last edited:
I don't understand iaf's logic.
1) india have some contribution to fgfa project both as financial and technical(i know it's tech contribution will be of miniscule level). But they are dumping the project on based on our small scale contribution.
But they silently pursuing get,which we have zero contribution.
2) iaf doesn't want fgfa, because it's having less stealth charectristics. But they are going for non stealthy rafale with similar cost,also pursuing for f16/ gripen.
Foreign defense deal anywhere comes with a lot of commission sir, even 2 to 3 % is a hell lot of money. Don't forget my Mr. Shashindra Pal Tyagi and Co. There are even more Tyagi's in IAF and other services. :(

Foreign defense deal anywhere comes with a lot of commission sir, even 2 to 3 % is a hell lot of money. Don't forget my Mr. Shashindra Pal Tyagi and Co. There are even more Tyagi's in IAF and other services. :(

Commission is around 10%

Back
Top Bottom