What's new

Haider Abbas Rizvi issued orders for school attack

This sar phata saheb has to present with some kind of proof, hand written instructions, an audio or video recording, or at-least another witness who was present when such instructions were given. If he failed to present such evidence(s) in support of his allegations, Rizvi saheb will get honorably vindicated and this guy will lose his life, either killed by the Police or the gang he belonged to. I wish if these matters were as simple as many think or wish them to be.

This case is likely to go in Military Courts under Terrorism, bad bad news for Haider Abbas and MQM..

Only if there is irrefutable proof otherwise no harm will come to Abbas Haider.

At least the case is going somewhere, instead of just JITs and video confessions and then nothing after that.

At least the case is going somewhere, instead of just JITs and video confessions and then nothing after that.
Lets see. Army courts will not take a weak case for it will only result in casting shadow and doubts about the credibility of the Army courts.

کوئٹہ: بلوچستان اسمبلی نے ایم کیو ایم کے قائد الطاف حسین کی تقریر کے خلاف مذمتی قراردار منظور کرلی ۔

ڈپٹی اسپیکرعبدالقدوس بزنجو کی سربراہی میں بلوچستان اسمبلی کا اجلاس ہوا، اس موقع پر صوبائی وزیر داخلہ سرفراز بگٹی نے 13 ارکان کے دستخط سے الطاف حسین کے خلاف مذمتی قرار داد پیش کی۔ قرارداد کےمتن میں کہا گیا کہ کراچی میں دہشت گردانہ کارروائیوں میں ایک جماعت کے ملوث ہونے کے شواہد موجود ہیں ،انہوں نے پورے کراچی کو یرغمال بنایا رکھا ہے۔ پاک فوج محب وطن اورملکی سرحدوں کی حفاظت کر رہی ہے لیکن اس جماعت کے سربراہ نے اپنی تقریر میں ملکی اداروں اور پاک فوج کے خلاف ہرزہ سرائی کرتے ہوئے انتہائی قابل نفرت الفاظ استعمال کیے، افواج پاکستان کے خلاف بیانات کسی صورت برداشت نہیں کئے جائیں گے۔

قرار داد میں مزید کہا گیا کہ الطاف حسین کی تقریر آرٹیکل 6 کےزمرے میں آتی ہے اس لئے ایوان وفاقی حکومت سے مطالبہ کرتا ہے کہ ایسی جماعت کے خلاف پابندی کے لئے کارروائی عمل میں لائی جائے۔

Only if there is irrefutable proof otherwise no harm will come to Abbas Haider.
Yes in past terrorist like him used to get away but times have changed his name is also coming in target killings specially by Ajmal Pahari

Yes in past terrorist like him used to get away but times have changed his name is also coming in target killings specially by Ajmal Pahari
Yaar you are such an annoyance. I have come across many lunatics but none like you. A typical brain-dead extreme right wing mullah. We cannot call someone something until he is proven guilty by the court of law. Please try to get this very basic thing in your brain if there is any in your skull. What a nut job.

How much a rascal one has to be to order attacks on our kids. What sick psychotic. and eremely lowlife creature one cud be. Now only if authorities nd police and investigators do not try to hide proofs to save him.
i seriously hope some real concrete action will be taken against these terrorists.
Kitnat buray log hain kitnay buray log hain how they can even think of targetting schools.

Are we talking about Peshawar school attack?

Sorry, for my ignorance, since if it is Peshawar then it is major development.

Back
Top Bottom