What's new

Hai

rngsama

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
I am 25 years old self employed gentle man very law abiding .

Regards

I am 25 years old self employed gentle man very law abiding .

Regards
Law abiding? Why you abide by the stupid law? You will be in deep trouble here if you abide by the law. Not good not good. I'm gonna hack your employment and that gentle thing man not cool absolutely not a good look.....
What you have to say about that? How about making appolgy thread?

How abt you buddy I got a Water treatment plant and supply and real estate.

You are 29 or 25 ? Anyway, I didn't know there can be privately-owned water treatment plants ( other than at gated communities ).

As for me, I plan to start a company to bring out a prototype of a microprocessor I have been designing for some years, and also development of a wearable computer.

You are 29 or 25 ? Anyway, I didn't know there can be privately-owned water treatment plants ( other than at gated communities ).
We can have . Its very profitable business . Wow microprocessors very good . Howevar investment required to start chip fabrication facilities has kept India lagging far behind countries like Taiwan :(
As for me, I plan to start a company to bring out a prototype of a microprocessor I have been designing for some years, and also development of a wearable computer.
a group of like minded individuals or you alone?

Howevar investment required to start chip fabrication facilities has kept India lagging far behind countries like Taiwan :(

Yes. There used to be a central government ( MeitY ) project called 'India Microprocessor Program' whose aim was to set up a fab probably in Hyderabad or Bangalore. The project was started in 2009 and in recent years two groups called HSMC and Jaypee entered the project. HSMC even did some "ground breaking ceremony" in Gujarat for the fab. But nothing has come out of it.

One PDF member said some months ago that Tata should have invested high-risk 3 billion dollars to set up a fab instead of a safe 10 billion when they bought that steel plant in Britain.

@jamahir do you have a group of like minded individuals to begin with ?

Well, there used to be a person from Maharashtra who was part of my project for couple of years but he has left to compete in the MeitY competition called Swadeshi Microprocesor Competition.

But there is a friend of mine I am trying to convince to join the project.

Last edited:
Yes. There used to be a central government ( MeitY ) project called 'India Microprocessor Program' whose aim was to set up a fab probably in Hyderabad or Bangalore. The project was started in 2009 and in recent years two groups called HSMC and Jaypee entered the project. HSMC even did some "ground breaking ceremony" in Gujarat for the fab. But nothing has come out of it.
This is very crucial . Govt Should declare project of national importance just like missile development program. Provide them all the tax breaks and they should provide land in madhya Pradesh as it will be much cheaper than Gujrat or UP.We need chip making in India otherwise we could not afford to miss out on next gen development.
If remember correctly back in 2009 circa (maybe earlier) Intel offered India a semi feb. Unfortunately corrupt congress didn't bother with it and disappointed Intel went to China. Now almost a decade later we wonder how did china is ahead in semiconductor game?

If remember correctly back in 2009 circa (maybe earlier) Intel offered India a semi feb. Unfortunately corrupt congress didn't bother with it

Some other PDF member had said that Intel had offered to do that in Tamil Nadu around that timeline and it was the TN government of the day that didn't take it forward.

Back
Top Bottom