What's new

Hafiz Saeed to Rebrand JuD, will register his political party with the Election Commission of Pak

We will see as of now it is a secular and a nationalist party ONLY.

Mr. chairman we can benefit from the organisational structure of this new upcoming party, in politics we don't see anything else but our own interest, I say he has got a fighting committed dedicated support base, we can mold and spread our ideology there, it would be a totally parasitic relation ...... nothing is sacred in politics nothing ..... but our interests ....... which in our case is Greater Good.

Mr. chairman I would also like to apprise you of new strategy that I have been thinking on for your consideration and approval ............ it is in my opinion to form core of every action and strategy that we adopt going forward, whenever we are in power ............ I call it DRD ...... discuss, reconcile or destroy ............. unfortunately Mr. chairman we are surrounded by problems only and very little opportunities, our problems have grown from being tape worms to huge monsters ............ we can adopt only three options ..... discuss with the problem makers, help reconcile and rehabilitate them as law abiding citizens or worst totally mercilessly destroy them.

An internationally designated terrorist, Saeed continues to be an influential person in Pakistan

New Delhi: Mumbai attacks mastermind Hafiz Muhammad Saeed is likely to launch his political party by rebranding his terror outfit Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) as Milli Muslim League Pakistan.

According to reports, Saeed is all set to register the outfit with the Election Commission of Pakistan and is expected to launch the party on August 14 at a function in Lahore.

Saeed is considered among one of the most dreaded terrorists in the world, featuring in the wanted lists of both India and the United States.

The development can have massive repercussions with the Pakistani Supreme Court recently disqualifying Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif over the Panama Papers expose. The Sharif government had extended the house arrest of Saeed and four of his aides for their activities that were "detrimental to peace and security", says an Express Tribune report.

While he is an internationally designated terrorist, Saeed continues to be an influential person in some of Pakistan's religious groups. He is also said to have close relations with the Pakistani Army and the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

Pakistan claims to have banned Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), but following the attack on the Indian Parliament in 2001, it re-emerged as Jamaat-ud Dawa (JuD). The United Nations has recognised JuD as a political front of Lashkar.
Reminds of an old Ajit Ninan's strip
41953216.cms.jpg

196.jpg

It is very difficult that he would our become PM. This is not India after all.
What are you talking about, all the world renowned terrorist have their home in Pakistan. I wonder if ISIS's Baghdadi is hiding in pakistan too.

What are you talking about, all the world renowned terrorist have their home in Pakistan. I wonder if ISIS's Baghdadi is hiding in pakistan too.

But we don't elect them to be our ruler like you. And we kill them when we find them.

Learn the difference.

But we don't elect them to be our ruler like you. And we kill them when we find them.

Learn the difference.

But then you did pick Jinnah to rule you, even after, he was responsible for deaths of more than a million people and making 10 million home less.

But then you did pick Jinnah to rule you, even after, he was responsible for deaths of more than a million people and making 10 million home less.

We didn't pick jinnah. He founded this country loser. He fought for his people and his country.

He wasn't involved in murder of anyone like Indian leaders and Indian army.

I support Hafiz saeed as PM of pakistan. :tup:

offcourse we need mentally retarded PM to match the filth we have in our eastern sworn enemy, Nawaz, Imran and Peace can go fvck themselves in place they like outside Pakistan.. we dont need pathetic leaders who think they can normalize relation with cricket diplomacy, appeasement and peacefool statements,

ISI should help them in making 3rd force with other retarded Mullahs, if world can allow mass murderer, cow vigiliant who was banned from entering west then they will have no objection on Hafiz saeed elected by Pakistani people.. btw US have no proofs against Hafiz Saeed,

NEW DELHI—The U.S. has announced a bounty of as much as $10 million for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Hafiz Saeed for his alleged involvement in terrorist attacks, including the 2008 strike on Mumbai that killed more than 160 people, including six Americans.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304023504577320811915728378

Last edited:
I agree, National mourning after death of Osama was just a drama in Pakistan.

That's it? was that day the ugliest moment you could point out in Pakistan? - OK! How about a ugliest 5 years long time that your entire country is still living through - day in and day out and still describe a terrorist, murderer and butcher as you PM? That must make you feel like an Indian - a real Indian.

Temper temper kiddo..Jinnah is as much responsible for deaths at the time of partition. As modi is for Gujrat riots.

He broke your mother India and created another new one for his own people. Modi killed his own people to become PM of a fascist country.

Learn the difference kiddo. :)

Learn the difference.
But you do provide them with safe heaven and full on security and even a Villa some 100 meters away from the army cantonment

But you do provide them with safe heaven and full on security and even a Villa some 100 meters away from the army cantonment

No we don't provide them anything like you said. Stop hiding behind Osama Bin Laden to save your as$ all the time.

He broke your mother India and created another new one for his people. Modi killed his own people to become PM of fascist country.

Learn the difference kiddo. :)

Well he broke a country, so that he can become a ruler/father of nation of a much smaller nation himself.
In the process he killed millions of your and our people.

So if death count is what matters, then Jinnah is a much bigger terrorist/butcher than Modi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom