What's new

Hafiz Saeed aims venom at India again, Delhi on alert

illusion8

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
An Intelligence Bureau (IB) warning of a Lashkar-e-Taiba strike on Delhi ahead of Independence Day had the security establishment put the city on high alert Friday as the outfit's founder Hafiz Saeed resumed his now familiar rant against India at a massive Eid gathering in the Pakistani city of Lahore.

The alert, received by the Delhi Police on Thursday, reportedly reads, "Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan's Karachi has said it is important to spread 'jihad' to all corners of India... A Red Fort-type attack needs to be carried out again."

"The alert quotes a paragraph from a speech by Saeed last month in Karachi, where he openly threatened that his terrorists would carry out an attack in Delhi," a senior police officer said.

Hafiz Saeed aims venom at India again, Delhi on alert - Hindustan Times

Yes I feel absolutely awful and guilty but I guess someone had to do it

The article says in his Karachi speech last month - couldn't find the clip in google.

according to an interview I saw, he believes that attacks on india (e.g. 26/11) were not carried out either by his followers, or by JuD or by any Kashmiri/Pakistani entity.

in fact he implicates indian establishment -- but then again, many people share this belief

if in another speech he says he will send terrorists to attack delhi -- then it's wrong (obviously!). But I want to see the clip first because there has been so much media propaganda and mis-information and I think mis-leading news has no place on this forum.

according to an interview I saw, he believes that attacks on india (e.g. 26/11) were not carried out either by his followers, or by JuD or by any Kashmiri/Pakistani entity.

in fact he implicates indian establishment -- but then again, many people share this belief

if in another speech he says he will send terrorists to attack delhi -- then it's wrong (obviously!). But I want to see the clip first because there has been so much media propaganda and mis-information and I think mis-leading news has no place on this forum.

I couldn't find the clip...maybe it wasn't uploaded. This though seems to be the text of his speech in Karachi.

According to Delhi Police sources, the IB communique, dated August 8, speaks of Hafiz Saeed addressing a crowd saying, "Jehaad ko sirf doosre desho tak seemit na rakha jaaye, balki India me zor-o-shor se failaya jaaye. US bhi Pakistan ko lekar Gambhir nahi hai, isiliye uski baton pe jyada dhyan dene ki zarurat nahi hai. Jis tarah ke halat chal rahe hain, aise me Delhi me 2000 ke Lal Qila attack ki tarah attack hona zaruri hai. Aise attack karne waale jehaadiyon ko koi nahi rok sakta. (Jehaad shouldn't be restricted to other countries but it should be taken to India at mass level. United States is also not serious about Pakistan, so we shouldn't care about it. The kind of scenario there is today, there is a need to carry an attack on lines of 2000 Red Fort attack in Delhi. Nobody could stop such attackers)".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...error-strike-warning/articleshow/21732544.cms

How dare India accuse Hafiz Saeed for this???He is a "Social Worker".. :omghaha:

a lot of indians and their media are the one who make him a celebrity.....whereas in Pakistan few talk about him or mention him in everyday conversation

Back
Top Bottom