What's new

Hadith of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret Service

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As there are many threads going on PDF other than defence issues ,so i feel like there is a need to start a new thread truly dedicated to the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) so we all can get benefit and follow the right path... we should educate ourselves and inspire our Muslims brothers to become better Muslims...

Please share your views and Hadiths
You all are welcome !! Jazzak Allah

Here are few Hadiths with refrence :

The Prophet (peace be upon him) was asked about the 'Grave Sins', and He (peace be upon him) replied,

"They are:

(1 ) To join others in worship with Allah,

(2) To be undutiful to one's parents,

(3) To kill a person ( which Allah has forbidden to kill)

(4) And to give a false witness."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 3.821, Narrated by Anas (r.a.)

The Prophet(sallal la ahu alaihi wasallam) said:
"Soon my Ummah will reach a time wherein they will love five things and forget five things:
They will love the world & forget the Hereafter,

They will love wealth & forget the Day of Reckoning,

They will love the creation & forget the Creator,

They will love sinning & forget repenting, and

They will love their homes & forget the Grave
(Reference: "Mukaashifatul Quloob" by Imam Ghazzali - radi Allahu anhu,

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:
(1) a just ruler;
(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),
(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);
(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;
(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;
(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).
(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."
(Volume 2, Book 24, Number 504)

Last edited:
Aren't religious threads banned ?

@secretservice

It is a pity though such threads are not allowed.God Forbid anyone understands Islam properly.....Living in ignorance is what fuels many and they would like to see it that way ;)

Sooo.... this is a secular wanna be forum...Where some people choke to death when they see a religious thread and start imposing the rules...among which some they themselves have broken ....

Sooo many things are banned but still happen :enjoy:

I thought religious threads were banned on PDF

@secretservice

It is a pity though such threads are not allowed.God Forbid anyone understands Islam properly.....Living in ignorance is what fuels many and they would like to see it that way ;)

Sooo.... this is a secular wanna be forum...Where some people choke to death when they see a religious thread and start imposing the rules...among which some they themselves have broken ....

that is the dilemma...i dont know want is the harm..? when every type of non sense is going on this forum.

Be that as it may - This should still be banned !

Religion is something that evokes sentiments within people that aren't always expressed in a cordial manner - Judging by the amount of Trolls infest a seemingly mundane thread, I shudder to think what could happen here !

Be that as it may - This should still be banned !

Religion is something that evokes sentiments within people that aren't always expressed in a cordial manner - Judging by the amount of Trolls infest a seemingly mundane thread, I shudder to think what could happen here !
man it is not a troll thread .God forbid...neither it is targeting anyone's faith our religion ...

man it is not a troll thread .God forbid...neither it is targeting anyone's faith our religion ...

I didn't say that its a troll thread but that trolls may infest this thread (from the outside) - There is a reason why Religious Discussions are banned on this forum !

I thought religious threads were banned on PDF

Not just religious threads, there is a list of banned topics:

Topics banned on PDF

Rules are made to be followed right? Otherwise why have them in the first place?

============================

Any topic related to the keywords below is banned from PDF. Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-pak india genealogy debates
-indian economy-
-religious - quran/hadiths
-chinese economy-
-religious proselytizing-
-cartoon comic face or a facepalm picture-
-immature uae vs iran (we will obliterate the other side type) topics-
-local indian/china news - nothing to do with world affairs
-72 virgins/religous

that is the dilemma...i dont know want is the harm..? when every type of non sense is going on this forum.

We must understand that there are people who have no idea about Islam and there are few who want to troll, so discussing religious stuff at such a vulnerable forum is not a wise idea.

I didn't say that its a troll thread but that trolls may infest this thread (from the outside) - There is a reason why Religious Discussions are banned on this forum !

how it will infest....when there are no of threads going on with titles like funny stupid or whatever or That Corner /chill threath etc...
it a healthy discussion...and it was there on PDF few years back i can remember....why ban now..?

Not just religious threads, there is a list of banned topics:

Topics banned on PDF

Rules are made to be followed right? Otherwise why have them in the first place?

============================

Any topic related to the keywords below is banned from PDF. Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-pak india genealogy debates
-indian economy-
-religious - quran/hadiths
-chinese economy-
-religious proselytizing-
-cartoon comic face or a facepalm picture-
-immature uae vs iran (we will obliterate the other side type) topics-
-local indian/china news - nothing to do with world affairs
-72 virgins/religous

look at this topics...every second thread is on these topics....anyway i have no issues whether they ban it or keep it..

Last edited:
The post above yours (post 5) is a potential harm!

how it will infest....when there are no of threads going on with titles like funny stupid or whatever or That Corner /chill threath etc...
it a healthy discussion...and it was there on PDF few years back i can remember....why ban now..?
too many trolls

The post above yours (post 5) is a potential harm!

too many trolls

yeah it is... i can remember there was a thread going on this topic few years back and i used to post regularly...but when overwhelming number of potential harm'ers were increased it was removed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom