What's new

Gullible Indians Buying into Fake Propaganda on LOC

So why cry and whine like sissies when infiltrators cross the "LoC" in this active "war zone" and target military personnel of the CPRF and make them go pop, leaving their guts strewn across the road? Why cry over it? Why cry to the point that you then send jets over into a non-war zone to shoot a crow, before getting bloodied by the PAF?

If you know it's a war zone and treat it as such, why suddenly start crying when you sustain military casualties in that war zone and accuse Pakistan of playing unfairly?

Bit perverse really to justify civilian casualties on one side yet cry to your mummies over military casualties where blood, brains, teeth and entrails were littered across the floor amidst the rancid odour of exploded car parts, suicide bomber, tarmac and fuel.

I fully agree with you.

I do not like Indian military making excuses and complaints.

They are being paid to fight and they should perform their duty and deliver the results.

So you're saying all we Senior and Elite members are always wrong and you're always right then you're seeing one sided pictures

I am not passing any judgement. I am only explaining the facts.

am not passing any judgement. I am only explaining the facts.
You're not military expert on this matter India already buy this kind of stuff from Israel and Russia because the deals of arms in between 2 countries are just not for big one or two items but lot more minor items in these deals and you are not explaining the facts but you're assuming baseless

LOC is considered as a war zone. Lack of equipment/gear is a procurement/logistics issue.

Hilarious logic...

yet every attack such as Pulwama the indian government seems to precisely "know" where from Pakistan it comes from.... you claim you were able record Gen Mushy and Nawaz fighting over the radio etc ... yet your signals intelligence could not see 24 PAF planes blasting your planes out of the sky, or see Pakistan Army movements during Kargil...so by your logic Pakistan uses unencrypted communicates for it;s heads of state and encrypted communications for it;s battalion /tactical movements?

dude the fact is your military and intel is seriously behind Pakistan military training, discipline, experience, organization and cohesiveness. You can keep blaming radio shack all you want but the truth you have serious human issues.

on 27 Feb is a classic example.. with IAF strength you should have shot most of the 24 PAF strike planes... but what happened ?.. you lost a Su-30 lost a upgraded Bison mig -21 and in the confusion shot your helo down! Not a single PAF plane scratched despite having Mig-29, Su-30s Mirage 2000, and that super jet called Tejas who never seems to be around.

Modi claimed indian forces are like Israel.......... I do admit you do make us laugh.

Hilarious logic...

yet every attack such as Pulwama the indian government seems to precisely "know" where from Pakistan it comes from.... you claim you were able record Gen Mushy and Nawaz fighting over the radio etc ... yet your signals intelligence could not see 24 PAF planes blasting your planes out of the sky, or see Pakistan Army movements during Kargil...so by your logic Pakistan uses unencrypted communicates for it;s heads of state and encrypted communications for it;s battalion /tactical movements?

dude the fact is your military and intel is seriously behind Pakistan military training, discipline, experience, organization and cohesiveness. You can keep blaming radio shack all you want but the truth you have serious human issues.

on 27 Feb is a classic example.. with IAF strength you should have shot most of the 24 PAF strike planes... but what happened ?.. you lost a Su-30 lost a upgraded Bison mig -21 and in the confusion shot your helo down! Not a single PAF plane scratched.

Modi claimed indian forces are like Israel..........

I have said it earlier and will say it again.

Indian military is ill trained, ill equipped and ill prepared to fight a war.

Modi may have claimed many things including sending fighters under cloud cover to evade the radars.

Thats not the point I was making.

Screenshot_20191222-115856_Facebook.jpg
loc is hot

Modi may have claimed many things including sending fighters under cloud cover to evade the radars.

you claim equipment and logistics is an issue.... i just completed the full picture :)

such fake news helps them sleep well at night they dont need sleeping pills anymore :coffee:

And you're nobody to put the verdict

Back
Top Bottom