What's new

GSLV Mk III-D1/GSAT-19 Mission Live

AND THAT IS HOW YOU DO THAT

1318.gif

Nothing but respect for ISRO, through failure and disappointment they have perservered and proven themselves again and again, sheer dedication, sheer magnificence. These are the days that will go down in Indian history and be looked back on fondly in decades to come when the giant was being built.
Dude trying to understand the importance of this launch is it first indigenous engine or more weight category. What makes it bigger deal?

Dude trying to understand the importance of this launch is it first indigenous engine or more weight category. What makes it bigger deal?

Both. It's the baby step to many more tons. And the semi crayo is coming soon

It is the first launch using indigenously developed Cryogenic engine. The earlier GSLV launches used the Russian engines.

Russia backed out of the ToT agreement under pressure from US back in the early 1990s but gave India 4 off the self Cryogenic engines which India had used for earlier launches.

Damn i missed it fk Toronto's traffic congrats to ISRO and all of India :nana::nana::nana:

Yep caught in traffic earlier than naarmal here in Montreal. Followed on my phone the stream audio wise and now at work posting this (thus could not give my trademark commentary here this time)....all hail ISRO.

Now my juniors on team are wondering why I have delayed todays 8.30 meeting to 9.00 and are enjoying impromptu coffee break. They get why if they stop by and nod in approval ;)

All are giving major thumbs up to ISRO in this small corner of the world, we know personally how tough systems engineering at highest level is.....its what keeps us here only source of PT-6 engine in the world...nothing better to start a day with! Thank you ISRO and India and congratulations!

Yep caught in traffic earlier than naarmal here in Montreal. Followed on my phone the stream audio wise and now at work posting this (thus could not give my trademark commentary here this time)....all hail ISRO.

Now my juniors on team are wondering why I have delayed todays 8.30 meeting to 9.00 and are enjoying impromptu coffee break. They get why if they stop by and nod in approval ;)

All are giving major thumbs up to ISRO in this small corner of the world, we know personally how tough systems engineering at highest level is.....its what keeps us here only source of PT-6 engine in the world...nothing better to start a day with! Thank you ISRO and India and congratulations!

lol dont u dare compare Montreal's traffic with Toronto's we win hands down:(

and some 1 post the video pls

Why Doordarshan make videos with their shitty cameras? Damn!

Now time to utilize this knowledge and experience for developing missiles so that all US & CIA hard work comes to fruition.

Btw will the ULV have a semi-cryo engine?

+ can anyone confirm that this launch was guided using NAVIC?

Cryogenic stage was the most crucial stage. If USA had allowed Russia to transfer this technology. India would have launched this rocket 17 years ago. ISRO had to spend 20 years researching and perfecting this technology.
Cryogenic stage was more tense than Indo-Pak cricket match.

Now in 7 years we can expect an Indian in Space, in 10 maybe an Indian on moon. Let's see if India beats China to moon.

Back
Top Bottom