What's new

Growing number of Bangladeshi women in Indian brothels

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know what you were talking about, dont try to hied behind excuses now. Gujarat,Maharashtra,North and south are the main economic and cultural powerhouses of India now. also there regions are the one who receives large Amount of foreign Tourists. when you talk about India, you talk about these regions.

just do a google search on Aids epidemic of Indian truck drivers.

I do not need an excuse to hide from an India.

You see the green flag there.... yes

just do a google search on Aids epidemic of Indian truck drivers.

I do not need an excuse to hide from an India.

You see the green flag there.... yes
google Peshawar school master who sexually abused 80 schoolgirls. see, every country have its black spot.

and ofc you dont. you are an 80 yr old guy who just mocked girls who are working as call girls to feed their family, what can we expect from your kind. i have a gut feeling that you must be from a Muhajir family.

i feel sorry for your female family members, who knows maybe you even abuse them sexually.

Maybe it's because of vast coverage of internet which is better than India and Pakistan.

Maybe because Bongladesh is haven for medical students.

Maybe it's because of protest against fish ban by India.

No wonder bonghaliz make up the greater share in GCC market.

Maybe because they are better at maths.

The list is long. Longer than a rice. Stinkier than the fish. Twisted as a bongali dance and murkier than the swamps of sundarban.

@waz @Jungibaaz should take action Against these sick fellow.

google Peshawar school master who sexually abused 80 schoolgirls. see, every country have its black spot.

and ofc you dont. you are an 80 yr old guy who just mocked girls who are working as call girls to feed their family, what can we expect from your kind. i have a gut feeling that you must be from a Muhajir family.

i feel sorry for your female family members, who knows maybe you even abuse them sexually.

@waz @Jungibaaz should take action Against these sick fellow.

these episodes will exist in a male dominated society unless strict action is taken and an example set.
Pakistan is working on the issue even when facing dire economic condition.
And i am 79 not 80

Look at display the vile mentality pakistanis are showing in this thread.Any one can post here the tons of sexual perversion and crime going on in pakistan easily as a response but many people can't go for so low and this is not a fare ground.pakistan top the world when it comes to beastiality,homosexuality, incest, po*n watching, honor killing, selling women and children to settle dispute and many other perverted and criminal sexual offenses.But rather than tackling those problem they have pick up a sad phenomenon involving Bangladeshi girls to demonstrate their perverted and pathetic mentality.Those Bangladeshi posters, who still have some soft corner left for pakistan should look at this thread.
@Bilal9 @TopCat @Philia @bluesky @Species @Comillaboy
@Khan saheb @UKBengali @PersonasNonGrata @Shorisrip @chatterjee
@Nabil365 @SajjLad @bd_4_ever @Arefin007 @mohammed Khaled
@Russel @riasat @BDforever @shourov323 @Kandari-Hushiyaar
@damiendehorn @saad_hawk @mb444 @Loki @bdslph [USER=39616]@asad71 @Al-zakir @Saiful Islam @BANGLAR BIR[/USER]

Don't take this forum too deep, in no way is defence.pk related to reality i.e talking rubbish behind a screen is easier. Everything here is misconstrued because of twisted individuals who have a lot of internet time. Some people resort to this forum as a means of ego boost such as the "how tall are you thread" (relevant much?) where as for me it's simply a place to acquire information about my country. The only time it's frequented by me is after work.

Don't let this get to you my 'Bangladeshi' friend.

Who knows but that doesn't explain why the majority of Pakistanis look so physically different to indians. Islam, invasions from the Middle East and beyond, climate changes etc, none can completely explain or dismiss this reality.
You clearly have some major issues regarding race or appearance.

I just want my race to become the most hideously ugliest and physically repulsive race on the planet like a country near us has. Had Pakistan not been created that would have been our reality.

Shame on mods who allow these sick threads for some internet traffic.

This thread is an opportunity for the Bongladeshis to make the change themselves.

You can contribute for Delhi as well.

Nothing cynical about the thread. Just an opportunity

Shame on mods who allow these sick threads for some internet traffic.

They're only sick when we criticize those that disparage and try to malign Pakistan. Sorry to burst the bubble of those that think bangladesh is more powerful and advanced than Pakistan. Sorry for the reality check.

I just want my race to become the most hideously ugliest and physically repulsive race on the planet like a country near us has. Had Pakistan not been created that would have been our reality.

You realize the border between Pakistan and India is at some level arbitrary right? I'm sure people on this side or the other probably have similar racial origins.

Secondly you seem to be overly fixated on physical appearance.

They're only sick when we criticize those that disparage and try to malign Pakistan. Sorry to burst the bubble of those that think bangladesh is more powerful and advanced than Pakistan. Sorry for the reality check.
Exactly..intent of this thread is to malign Bangladesh. I would not have objected if there was any genuine concern.

This thread is an opportunity for the Bongladeshis to make the change themselves.

You can contribute for Delhi as well.

Nothing cynical about the thread. Just an opportunity

It's Bangladeshi.

And this thread reeks of anatagonism towards them rather than any sort of care regarding the subject of the original article.

It's Bangladeshi.

And this thread reeks of anatagonism towards them rather than any sort of care regarding the subject of the original article.

You can discuss why Bangladesh has come to this?

Feel free.

The moment they come and discuss among each other and leave Pakistan out of it. No Pakistani will come to this thread just like your most other threads.

Why don't you do an experiment. Observe. And see how long it takes you guys to blame Pakistan and 1971.

Lol do that

That is sad. A few years ago Shiv Sena in Bombay announced they would give Rs. 50/day to people who caught illegal immigrants from Bangladesh. Given that it was only Rs. 50/day, the only ones who applied for the jobs were illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

It is an age old problem. They don't want to look like Indians. But happily masquerade as Indians abroad. How much physical difference be there between the two Punjabs? Since 1947, they have a major identity crisis.

You can discuss why Bangladesh has come to this?

Feel free.

The moment they come and discuss among each other and leave Pakistan out of it. No Pakistani will come to this thread just like your most other threads.

Why don't you do an experiment. Observe. And see how long it takes you guys to blame Pakistan and 1971.

Lol do that

Not really the thread to do that now is it?

Which was kind of my original point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom