What's new

Group Captain Hussaini’s painting about 27 February,2019

G/C Hussaini depicts Abhinandan's last moments.

117773284_121860642955556_7590101249936767079_n.png

....moreover, at the moment the missile hit, nose of MIG-21 was still up, upward trajectory, afterburner still on.....our conclusion was that he was still trying to climb up in order to get a better shot at our fighters.
And it's claimed in some circles that Hassan stayed on course until his AMRAAM went Pitbull.

Exact parameters are....

Mig was at 22000 ft, 29 Nm
Su30 was 35,000 ft and 38 Nm

Mig 21 was 5 miles on our side
Su30 was 20 miles on their side

From these parameters.... Everyone can do the math....

We thought the encounter between our F16 and Su30 was in a BVR situation! The picture is depicting a close encounter, if true we might have an image of the SU30 being down than!
we really need genuios like you in airforce.
why didnt the painter use a 40 or 50 meter wide picture to depict the BVR?

our Internet pilots have already condemned my army officers as low IQ holders now you have exposed our PAF pilots too.
grim days on PDF.

shame that PMA and PAF academy cant rise up to PDF standards and are producing low IQ cadets.

we really need genuios like you in airforce.
why didnt the painter use a 40 or 50 meter wide picture to depict the BVR?

our Internet pilots have already condemned my army officers as low IQ holders now you have exposed our PAF pilots too.
grim days on PDF.

shame that PMA and PAF academy cant rise up to PDF standards and are producing low IQ cadets.
Such a flawed artist - How does one do a beyond visual range painting when it really is “beyond visual”?

No wonder picasso too was a failure , I mean have you seen his attempts at drawing people?? Absolute nonsense.

Exact parameters are....

Mig was at 22000 ft, 29 Nm
Su30 was 35,000 ft and 38 Nm

Mig 21 was 5 miles on our side
Su30 was 20 miles on their side
Is this the first time the numbers have been made public? If yes, that would be significant and i would be surprised if its not getting attention. Thanks.

Any chance of the parameters of the F-16s doing the shooting? :angel:

And it's claimed in some circles that Hassan stayed on course until his AMRAAM went Pitbull.

I don't know how you guys get clearance to post such information, having a flag officer for an older sibling and some very good friends at key places, i have understood not to ask probing questions for which i know i will not get answers. And even for the questions i do get answers to, i am afraid to share the information as i don't know if what i reveal will or will not hurt Opsec or whether it will be damaging for the career of my source.

Back
Top Bottom