New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I don’t know if this pic has been posted here before
C0E212D5-9195-440C-BAF0-FD4397181904.jpeg

Pic courtesy twitter.com/isierradeltapk

Was he in a dual seater?

why is a missile being fired again when the adversary aircraft is already hit?

We thought the encounter between our F16 and Su30 was in a BVR situation! The picture is depicting a close encounter, if true we might have an image of the SU30 being down than!

We thought the encounter between our F16 and Su30 was in a BVR situation! The picture is depicting a close encounter, if true we might have an image of the SU30 being down than!

There are two sections in the painting as mentioned by others. One shows the missile launch. The other shows the hit.

The signature " Hussaini" shows the dividing line.

No, it was a BVR kill....the artist is depicting both sides of the LOC. The F-16 firing from our side and the Raptor of East going down over IOK.

Brilliant.

My next design on a new t-shirt. Probably wear to Dubai Mall.

See if I can piss off all the right people in one go.

@Hodor @Raider 21 @airomerix
on this 27 feb in our uni there was the Indian student federation concert in the main campus library and they were singing some Indian patriotic songs-------It just happened to be that I was sporting my Pakistan Air Force patched bomber jacket with F-16 Fighting Falcon on the shoulder and Pakistan flag. I stopped by their little Indian flag hut and gave the singers a little smirk, I can assure you they were shitting their pants and I wished them happy abhinanadan day.

on this 27 feb in our uni there was the Indian student federation concert in the main campus library and they were singing some Indian patriotic songs-------It just happened to be that I was sporting my Pakistan Air Force patched bomber jacket with F-16 Fighting Falcon on the shoulder and Pakistan flag. I stopped by their little Indian flag hut and gave the singers a little smirk, I can assure you they were shitting their pants and I wished them happy abhinanadan day.
Me at the DxB Airshow.

Just to let you know that THAT is one of 3 Shirts that I wore to the Indian Pavillion during those 3 Days.
IMG_20191119_124800.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom