What's new

gripen fot pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

zagahaga

BANNED
Reaction score
the title says it all. the gripen has one engine, AESA with it, pure 4.5 generation technology , now swedin makes them 100 % soo i think we should get them. we are ghetting saad 2000 . it would be a perfect fit .50 gripen or 80.... rafael toooo expensive .... ef-2000 way too expensive:cheesy: f -16 52 no more stone age please. i think we should get them:smokin: OR F-15 silent eagle :pakistan::chilli:

Seriously?

@ Mods, why do you even allow such stupid speculative threads to survive? Please do delete them, they manage to pull down the standard of this forum. Such threads basically turn in to a LCA vs JF-17 vs MKi argument with no end in sight!

Just my 2 cents, but I seriously propose that such

speculative threads of what the forces would look like in 2015, 2020 etc should not be allowed.

speculating what new planes can PAF/IAF/PLAAF etc can/should buy when there is no word/plan from any of their respt govt sources.

and

lastly please stop these stupid this vs that threads, They seriously degrade the forum, as I see it, providing fodder for trolls. Of course you guys are GODs here and its up to you to decide, but just my 2 cents. People get tired of reading the same repeated speculative/imagined crap about how this is better than that when practically in the real world there is no information!

Please Mods, stop such speculative and stupid comparative threads!

did i even know that you would be so offended by this thread ? iam new yes i do admit it but it dosent mean that i should stop posting threads this is first one.... if you want we dont need to talk about this topic . we can talk about the new f-15 silent eagle hows that? regaurds sir:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom